Complaint Review: Service America

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Reported By: Chris — Land O lakes Florida U.S.A.
  • Service America
    2755 NW 63rd Court
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    United States of America

Service America MAD Customer Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Here it is short and sweet:

I made an appointment with Service America a week a go to replace a part in my fridge that was put in by them. This is the wrong part and it makes an extremely loud noise. I took off from work Monday Afternoon so I could be home so they could replace this part, my appointment was to between 12-5.

At 4:40, I started to get a little concern and called their 1-800 number and was on hold for 14 minutes. When I finally spoke to someone, I was informed that the tech called at 4:42 and then their dispatcher at 4:44 and that no one had answered and that they cancelled my call for today. I said that I had been on hold with you during that time trying to get an update. No one had called me all day.

I called the tech back (Lance) at 4:55 he said that by GPS he was over a 1/2 hour away and had already clocked out for the day. I asked him about the 2 minutes between calls, asked him why they don't give the customer a longer like maybe 5-10 minutes? I asked him why I didn't get a call around 4:30 telling me he was running late. I was rudely told that was procedure and if I didn't like it to call the customer service number. I did at 5:06 and I am still waiting for a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/service-america/fort-lauderdale-florida-33309/service-america-mad-customer-fort-lauderdale-florida-866108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content