Complaint Review: Service Net

• Reported By: Palm Desert California
  • Service Net
    650 Missouri Ave
    Jeffersonville, Indiana

Service Net LLC Continuing ripoff by this company..Looks like a pattern developing Jeffersonville Indiana

*Author of original report: ServiceNet Update

I have a contract for a 5 year extended warranty with Service Net. A problem developed with my TV. I filed a claim, under the contract, and Service Net dispatched a company for repair.

The Tech working on my TV told me he had never worked on a TV with a cable card before. He called Sony, for advice on how to repair, and replaced a board. When he brought my TV back, he said he fixed it, but didn't have any way of testing it. WHAT ?

I tested my TV and it was worse than before. I complained to Service Net, and they said they would have another company come to repair my TV. They tried to send another company, that I have personal knowledge of, that has numerous lawsuits against them, for faulty repair. ( Not a TV repair shop, and NOT certified by any TV manufacturer ). I told Service Net I would not turn my TV over to these people. They then sent an actual TV repair shop to pick up the TV. This repair facility told me the first repair tech damaged some components inside my TV, when he attempted repair.

It has now been over 3 months that they have had my TV. Service Net tells me,
"It will take however long it takes. there is no time limit.

This company is unethical, and does not provide the service they claim to provide.
Run, do not walk, if this company is proposed to offer warranty service on any of your appliances.

I have over 50 phone calls in to them, with no resolution. Their Service Enhancement Team provides NOTHING.

I am now seeking help from a lawyer to get this matter resolved, and possibly get a working TV, again.

Bill
Palm Desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/service-net/jeffersonville-indiana-47130/service-net-llc-continuing-ripoff-by-this-companylooks-like-a-pattern-developing-jeffers-255524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ServiceNet Update

AUTHOR: Bill - (U.S.A.)

I now have been told that the second company making repairs to my TV, accidently "Blew it Up", and it cannot be repaired. I am still negotiating with ServiceNet for replacement of my TV, and we are now exceeding 3 months on the attempted Repairs.