Complaint Review: Service pros Cincinnati

4480 Lake Forest Dr
    Blue Ash, Ohio
    USA

Service pros Cincinnati Bait and switch Blue Ash Ohio

I bought a "Big Deal" from Angie's List for a plumbing service. I called Service pros to come out and perform the Big Deal service. The Tech came to the house with none of the equipment necessary to complete the big deal, She decided to do something else, told us what she tried "didn't work", and used that misleading information to convince us to authorize more work. She then called her office to bring over the big deal equipment, performed the big deal, and  took our money. Classinc bait and switch.

It took 5 months but I fnally got my money back with the help of my credit card company. If these people rip you off, don't give up. There are resources out there to help you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/service-pros-cincinnati/blue-ash-ohio-45242/service-pros-cincinnati-bait-and-switch-blue-ash-ohio-1055819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content