Complaint Review: ServiceMagic.com

• Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011
  • Reported By: Yuma South Carolina
  • ServiceMagic.com

Golden, Colorado

ServiceMagic.com Servicemagic stole my kids money from my house, do not hire them Golden Colorado

*General Comment: ServiceMagic couldn't possibly have stolen from you

Servicemagic stole my kids money from my house, do not hire them... I am so upset I could cry
Please help

G.L.C
Yuma, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/servicemagiccom/golden-colorado/servicemagiccom-servicemagic-stole-my-kids-money-from-my-house-do-not-hire-them-golden-c-403753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

ServiceMagic couldn't possibly have stolen from you

AUTHOR: hazelnutz - (United States of America)

Hi.  You state that ServiceMagic purportedly stole money from your son's house.  I don't work for ServiceMagic but I understand very well how they work.  ServiceMagic put your son in touch with several service providers, of which, after some level of screening by your son.....your son hired a service provider.  Not ServiceMagic.  No one from ServiceMagic's corporate headquarters showed up at your son's house......he likely hired a painter or something along those lines.....and, probably less than a 50/50 shot that the painter actually stole anything --- that $50 may have also been misplaced, but who knows.

Complain about the person and company that was actually in your house.....not the broker who doesn't know who you are.....and doesn't know the contractors personally.  It's still up to you to do some due diligence.