Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Book & Magazine Publishers companies on Services topic

Showing 26-50 of 3,351 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 19 2017
Designboom Design Boom Magazine Competition site has unfair practices. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Designboom Internet

Apr 17 2017
All American Readers All American Publishers Identity Theft. Credit Card Fraud. Free Offers that require Credit card validation. Minneapolis, Nationwide Author: nampa, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: All American Readers Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said "no". After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Internet Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

Feb 16 2017
Dana Jackson Bufluv Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Book & Magazine Publishers: Dana Jackson Internet

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2017
LuxLife Publishing Company Golf Life Company tried to get us to advertise in their 'Golf Life' magazine Boca Raton, but we are in Pittsburgh Florida, but we are in PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: LuxLife Publishing Company Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 05 2017
HEARST magazines Sent me an invoice for subscriptions to issues of Country Living and Good Housekeeping magazines of which I did not order and then they sent me a Good Housekeeping magazine in the mail. The subscription invoice has an amount due of $17.97 and a payment reference # 000631118129 no phone number no option to decline or return envelope. Harlan Iowa Author: Huntington, West Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: HEARST magazines Harlan, Iowa

Dec 19 2016
Subco Used my personal secure info without my knowledge or permission to charge me for unwanted magazine subscriptions fresno California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco fresno , California

Dec 14 2016
National Magazine Service in Ks. Subscriber Data Management Enrolled me in phase 2 after I completed my agreement. I did not authorize this. I received the letter on Nove 7-2016 and written on Nov. 4, 2016. I spoke with Donna and declined thus service. On Dec. 3, they processed a payment of $19.95 from my bank. I called on 12/5, and spoke with Dustin. The amount was refunded so I thought all was ok. I however, I continue to receive calls from these people.they absolutely will not take "No" for an answer. North Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service in Ks.

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania