Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Book Publishers companies on Services topic

Showing 76-100 of 1,138 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 10 2015
Scottsdale Multimedia, John H Bingham, James l Thompson John Bingham, Provo, Utah and James Thompson, Tempe, Arizona are con artists claiming to be ghostwriters of hundreds of books. Tempe Arizona
Author: Povo , Utah Book Publishers: Scottsdale Multimedia Tempe, Arizona

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Xlibris Will not give me back my refund Bloomington Indiana Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 01 2015
Homstead book company ez grow kit dont order the ez grow mushroom kit seattle washington Author: Pueblo, Colorado Book Publishers: Homstead book company ez grow kit Internet

Jul 29 2015
Cyndy Aleo Fourlittlebees I hired her to edit my manuscript. We signed a contract and I paid half her fee. She did no edit manuscript and will not return emails or money New York Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Book Publishers: Cyndy Aleo Internet

Jul 01 2015
America Star Books formerly Publish America Will not return my rights frederick Maryland Author: Bedford, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: America Star Books frederick, Maryland

Jun 12 2015
Adam salviani Adam salviani Took monies from me to publish my book title DIS FUNCTIONAL BLACK COMMUNITY NEW YORK OR NEW JERSEY Nationwide Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Adam salviani Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
Outskirts Press Ripped me off after paying them $1,000 to publish my book they show no payment and no book, not published Parker Colorado Author: Carlsbad, California Book Publishers: Outskirts Press Parker, Colorado

Jun 08 2015
Strathmore's who's who Strathmore's who's who is a deceptive bait and switch Nationwide Author: Winnemucca, Nevada Book Publishers: Strathmore's who's who Nationwide

May 31 2015
KidPub Lied to my kids North Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Alma, Arkansas Book Publishers: KidPub Internet

May 07 2015
BookWhirl BookWhirl is a Scam Greenbay Wisconsin Author: Lilburn, Georgia Book Publishers: BookWhirl Internet

Mar 28 2015
xlibris riiped me off, they ingnore me, they lie, no royalties, told me what i wanted to hear, dont listen sydney Nationwide Author: melbourne, Book Publishers: xlibris Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
Ancestral Links LLC Ordered and paid for books, not received and no response to emails Monroe North Carolina Author: Whitesboro, New York Book Publishers: Ancestral Links LLC Monroe, North Carolina

Mar 23 2015
Robert Roche ,Bob Roche, Robert Ross Fraud - Pretends to Buy your business and cashes YOUR receivables! Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Book Publishers: Robert Roche Toronto, Ontario

Mar 22 2015
Xlibris Authors Solution Ripped off First Time Author Indiana Internet Author: Herald, California Book Publishers: Xlibris Internet

91, Report #1207803

Feb 09 2015
People's Lifestyle, Inc. Extra Earnings Unlimited Work at home booklet is a ripoff Slidell Louisiana Author: Shiloh, Ohio Book Publishers: People's Lifestyle, Inc. Slidell, Louisiana