Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Cable TV companies on Services topic

Showing 51-75 of 2,471 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jun 19 2017
Cox cable communication they are charging me with someone else bill San Diego California Author: El cajon, California Cable TV: Cox cable communication San Diego, California

Jun 12 2017
Direct TV charged for equipment that was returned. Nationwide Author: wenatchee, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
Spectrum Switched Plan, withheld less product, have TP pay more to get me back to where I was National - Cust Setvice in S Caroline - service in Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Cable TV: Spectrum Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Frontier Communications Made false promises, and charged me different pricing Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Tampa, Florida

Jun 01 2017
Comcast Xfinity Took new customer deposit and failed to refund. Consumer Vulture! No service, however still no refund. Nationwide Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 30 2017
DBC Aircable Invested in this company and I see it may have been a scam. wanted to see if there is any class action. Salem Virginia Author: EAST PATCHOGUE, New York Cable TV: DBC Salem, Virginia

May 25 2017
ATT/Direct TV not getting what I signed up for/being overcharged many Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: ATT/Direct TV Nationwide

May 24 2017
at&t direct tv over charged me, false advertisement little rock arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Cable TV: at&t direct tv Internet

May 23 2017
Dish Network Decepticon, untold information when selling service and forged wrong signature!! lehigh valley Nationwide Author: macungie, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

May 23 2017
Spectrum/Time Warner Cable Cable Pricing Rip Off Nationwide Author: Nationwide Cable TV: Spectrum/Time Warner Cable Nationwide

May 21 2017
Joe Browning VP Field Operations, CrossRoads Area at Comcast. Xfinity Al Tenneson, Hilda Toscano, Larretta Banks, Edward Horsey Executive Customer Relations. I was Scammed by Comcast Xfinity, Joe Browning, Al Tenneson, Lorretta Banks, Edward Horsey these people are the scum of the scum! Oak Brook Illinois
Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Joe Browning VP Field Operations, CrossRoads Area at Comcast. Nationwide

May 19 2017
Brighthouse Spectrum Do you pay for unauthorized charges? Internet Author: Internet Cable TV: Brighthouse Internet

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
Cogeco Scam, Overcharging, unable to cancel, diabolical customer service burlington Ontario Author: Smithville, Ontario Cable TV: Cogeco burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Century link Breach of contract Illinois Illinois Author: Cable TV: Century link

May 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity Al Tenneson supervisor customer service strategy and operations. Hilda Toscano Executive care manager. Larretta Banks Toilet Bowl Cleaning Lady Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Artists, Pure Scum ! Deceptive business practices Oak Brook Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Oak Brook , Illinois

May 11 2017
Now Communications no longer has integrity. Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: NOW Communications Tempe, Arizona

May 09 2017
CHARTER COMM SPECTRUM DID NOT SEND BUY OUT CHECK NEWTOWN Connecticut Author: CLAREMONT, North Carolina Cable TV: CHARTER COMM NEWTOWN, Connecticut