Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Collection Agencies companies on Services topic

Showing 1-25 of 2,886 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Information Retrieval Center AKA: Daniel A paralegal calling to let me know he is filing fraud charges on a debt I do not have Author: Grimes, Iowa Collection Agencies: Information Retrieval Center Live Oak, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Wakefield & Associates, Inc. Manipulative Collection Practices Aurora Colorado Author: Corona, California Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates, Inc. Aurora, Colorado

Sep 03 2017
North Shore Agency NSA Collection for People Magazine Renewal-Debt Collector Old Bethpage New York Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Aug 24 2017
LTS Management Ashley Johnson Received a threatening email telling me I would be served with papers. LTS Management Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Collection Agencies: LTS Management

Aug 23 2017
Speedycash,  Never made an attempt their money off of my debit card and so now they sent me to collections and now its 500.00 that i owe them Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Collection Agencies: Speedycash internet

Aug 17 2017
cashadvancedeptresolution Warrant Copy: - XBD - 227190411 will be going to release on Friday. National Debt Solution PO Box 105028 Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia 303 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: cashadvancedeptresolution Internet

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 01 2017
PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LPC This company should be investigated by TxDOT for its ripoff of law abiding citizens. Houston Texas Author: Richardson , Texas Collection Agencies: PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LPC Houston, Texas

Jul 22 2017
CCB CREDIT SERVICES They claim to be a credit collection agency. Asked for $139.97. I have never been notified and monitor my credit closely, this is a scam. CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Author: Juneau, Alaska Collection Agencies: CCB CREDIT SERVICES CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Jul 13 2017
Ackerman & Walker spoke to: Alex Attia and James Stone Called stating that they were representing American Webb Loan and Alex Attia stated I owed them $3,000 and Mr. Jones stated that I owed $2,100 and they were attemping to collect for the loan company. When question them further they stated that they had my address and my social security number and that they were going to take me to court for the amount. New York New York Author: Palmyra, Virginia Collection Agencies: Ackerman & Walker New York,