Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Credit Card Processing Companies companies on Services topic

Showing 26-50 of 3,769 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 29 2017
Giftcard Zen Selling Zero Balance Gift Cards Internet
Author: cadiz, Kentucky Credit Card Processing Companies: Giftcard Zen Internet

Mar 23 2017
Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems TSYS INSIGHTSInsight Support Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems is a SCAM - Beware Fountain Valley California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems Fountain Valley, California

Mar 16 2017
woodforest national bank Slamming on merchant credit processing service woodland Texas Author: Mena, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: woodforest national bank woodland, Texas

29, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet

Mar 15 2017
Vantiv Mercury Processing Poor service, fraudulent terms, bad to work with Cincinati Ohio Author: Sandston, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Vantiv Internet

Mar 10 2017
Lease Finance Group This company charged $150 restocking fee when my leased equipment contract expire. I have been told about this charge when I want to end this agreement. I do not break the contract. Middletown New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
cyprss bay solution certified payment processing lp, axis payments lies and deceptive practices, no hot leads, claim you will not do cold calls but in reality thats all you do carrollton texas Author: Maine Credit Card Processing Companies: cyprss bay solution Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Red Payments John Lomax Non Payment of Residual and Non Receipt of 1099 New York New York Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Red Payments New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 22 2017
Cypress Bay Solutions; Certified Payment Processing, LP; Merchant Services; Sales Reps Wanted Sales Rep Marketing SCAM, Telemarketing SCAM, Merchant Services SCAM Carrollton Texas Author: Auburn, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Cypress Bay Solutions Carrollton, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Blackhawk Meijer PayPower Meijer PayPower Pre-Paid Debit Card Blackhawk Meijer Paypower is Witholding my Daughter's Child Supporting Funding on my Pre-Paid Debit Card Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Blackhawk Meijer PayPower Internet

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Feb 06 2017
replicablack It is difficult to contact. and No shipping Little Rock Arkansas Author: Incheon, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: replicablack Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York