Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Credit Services companies on Services topic

Showing 1-25 of 6,073 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Pompano beach, Florida Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 16 2017
affordable financials Jeannie Customer Miami Florida Author: Blackville, South Carolina Credit Services: affordable financials Florida

May 15 2017
GM Financial/General Motors I agreed to making 1 1/2 payments per month in 2/2017. 4/2017 I was told those arrangements were no longer acceptable. Arlington Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Credit Services: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

May 10 2017
Discover Card I guess grace periods mean nothing anymore? Waiting a couple of days on a payment apparently will make this company fold and be doomed to fail Greenwood Delaware Author: Springfield, Illinois Credit Services: Discover Card Nationwide

May 10 2017
Mike Singles Trade line Consultant This guy is a complete con artist!! 13245 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, Florida 32225 United Internet Author: Dayton , Ohio Credit Services: Mike Singles Internet

6, Report #1372058

May 08 2017
AMAZON AND SYNCHRONY BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE NIGHTMARE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit Services: AMAZON AND SYNCHRONY BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE NIGHTMARE Nationwide

May 04 2017
real credit care , rook silvia rook silva promised to repair credit ,took $700 from me ,keep yukon Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Credit Services: real credit care , rook silvia

May 03 2017
Credit Xpert LLC John Benjamin Jones Scammer never delivered the services I paid for. Batesville Arkansas
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: Credit Xpert LLC Internet

May 01 2017
Dan Burrell, Sr. Dan had taken money from me to repair credit for 2 of my clients which I paid him $5000. He took the money never repaired their credit that was back in 2014 . I was sued by the client 's when I asked Mr. Burell since took the money he to return the money to my client he became very angry and abusive and told me do whare ever I want to do he will not return the money.He is a fraud please be aware of him . Lompoc CA CALIFORNIA California Author: Marriottsville, Maryland Credit Services: Dan Burrell, Sr.

May 20 2017
instapagos.es 123 capital Julian henao scam / fraude FBI et interpol We have the certainty that HENAO JULIAN HENAO is involved in two very big scams that have caused dozens of victims in France and in Belgium paris Internet
Author: mao, North Dakota Credit Services: instapagos.es Internet

Apr 26 2017
Global Services Beth calls 5 times a day and leaves message that it is personal matter. Nationwide Author: Blanco, Texas Credit Services: Global Services Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
1974 Seasoned tradeline never received statesboro Georgia Author: statesboro, Georgia Credit Services: Legal CPN Internet

Apr 23 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo Liar, Con Artist, Deceptive Services Irvine California
Author: Duluth, Georgia Credit Services: VIP Tradelines Irvine, California

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Amscot Amscot refused to not only cash my personal check. Bradenton Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Credit Services: Amscot Bradenton, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Austin Alberghini and US Education Financial Solutions Use false pretenses to scam people who are struggling Roseville California Author: Durham, North Carolina Credit Services: Austin Alberghini Roseville, California

Apr 07 2017
VIP Credit Solutions LLC Aretha Brown Tony Credit Repair Scam Illegal Practies Douglasville Georgia Author: Douglasville , Georgia Credit Services: VIP Credit Solutions LLC

Apr 06 2017
VIP Credit Solutions LLC company number 16070614 Aretha BrownTony Credit Repair Scam! Fake CPN and Tradelines Bragging high credit scores! Alpharetta, GA Douglasville, GA Atlanta, GA Roswel Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: VIP Credit Solutions LLC company number 16070614 Internet

Apr 06 2017
Student Relief Center LLC SRC The Company (SRC) Student Relief Solutions LLC has NO valid Customer Service phone number. When calling the company at: 1-877-659-2661 at 9 am start of business day, recording states “due to high call volume….” Then, a recording offers an opportunity to leave a voice message and the MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. An email comes from an echosign@echosign.com in my Gmail account and also offers a processing@studentreliefcenter.net I have never received an email from that address. The email asking for a new ACH form is a “picture” not a document with an html link in it asking for banking information to continue taking $49.99. This has been going on since 2013. Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Services: Student Relief Center LLC Internet