Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Customer companies on Services topic

Showing 1-25 of 3,432 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 18 2017
Dollar1.com Never received my order. Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Customer: Dollar1.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
AliExpress.com Bad Customer Serives UauthorizedCharges/Non Delivery Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Customer: AliExpress.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 13 2017
Jones Plumbing Jesse Jones Not licensed plumber, con, defrauded me, install a 'system' in my home without a permit, $2,830 Aurora Colorado
Author: Englewood, Colorado Customer: Jones Plumbing Aurora, Colorado

Oct 12 2017
AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE UNITED EQUITABLE This Insurance Company NEVER returns your calls! Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE Skokie, Illinois

Oct 09 2017
Quick Energy Solutions These people called my business got me too send them my electric bill they told me there were giving me a fixed rate too Dave my company money and they tripled my bill when I called they told me if I cancel it would cost me 5000 dollars Brooklyn New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Customer: Quick Energy Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Oct 09 2017
Costa sunglasess Costa repair center Total ripoff Daytona beach Florida Author: Tucker, Georgia Customer: Costa sunglasess Daytona beach, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Prime Business Funding Inc - Stephen Roy Skipped on rent owed for office in Chicago Chicago IL Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: Prime Business Funding Inc Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 09 2017
WORLD OF AUTOGRAPHS (WOA) world of autographs WOA does not honor their sales Malverne New York Author: Malverne, New York Customer: cress Malverne, New York

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
Black art depot  Support Internet Author: London, Other Customer: Black art depot Internet

Oct 14 2017
Author: Polk City, Florida Customer: Camping World of Tampa DOVER, Florida

Oct 05 2017
R N R RV LIBERTY LAKE WA WOULD NOT GIVE A REFUND LIBERTY LAKE Washington Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Customer: R N R RV LIBERTY LAKE WA LIBERTY LAKE, Washington

Oct 05 2017
Genetic identity Robert M. Archer They did a DNA test on me and possibly my biological father. And said it was 0% . Tried calling them about the DNA test and got no answer. Eugene Oregon
Author: Lusby, Maryland Customer: Genetic identity Eugene, Oregon

Oct 03 2017
Us direct express Us directexpress.com/coamerica bank Negligence and rip off Internet Author: Washington Terrace, Utah Customer: Us direct express Internet

Oct 01 2017
Wilco life insurance company Cancelled policy without notification to my address or I would have paid premium Carmen Indiana Author: Glen Rose, Texas Customer: Wilco life insurance company Carmen, Indiana

Sep 26 2017
Elly's world Never received product and can't contact them. Author: decatur, Georgia Customer: Elly's world Internet