Services → Customer

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Ecustomlogo.net Ecustomlogo.net ripoff Thailand Internet
Author: Bangkok, Other Customer: Ecustomlogo.net Internet

Feb 06 2017
Ebates Took away referral bonus and made poor accusations San Francisco Internet
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Customer: Ebates Internet

Feb 06 2017
Camping World Kingston, NY Camping WorldGood Sams Club Camping World, Kingston cracked my windshield while servicing didn't tell me and refuse to pay for repair. Kingston New York Author: Clinton Corners, New York Customer: Camping World Kingston, NY Kingston, New York

Feb 04 2017
Latin Flores ,Floristeria Osejo, I have been using Latin Flores for several years, for the past 2 years they fail to send the delivery to my mother. I once had a problem with the delivery so I decided to contact Floristeria Osejo which is in Nicaragua and they are responsible to send the arrangements. Nicaragua New York Author: New York, New York Customer: Latin Flores

Feb 03 2017
nastydress paid for a rug and never got it not sure Internet Author: FORDSVILLE, Kentucky Customer: nastydress Internet

Feb 02 2017
mario contorino sr firebird Camaro specialties of new york MARIO CONTORINO SR STOLE MY MONEY AFTER THE CAR HE WAS SUPPOSE TO PICK WAS CANCELLED chester New York Author: weymouth, Massachusetts Customer: mario contorino sr chester, New York

Jan 31 2017
Litter Quality Propane Angie Hart, Office Manager, Unwarranted Charge for a product that they own and removed; Propane Tank Chillicothe Ohio
Author: Blacklick, Ohio Customer: Litter Quality Propane Chillicothe, Ohio

Jan 28 2017
Finger Lakes Chef on Demand OZne of the worst rip off companies in the Country! Homer New York Author: Homer, New York Customer: Finger Lakes Chef on Demand Homer, New York

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

35, Report #1351902

Jan 25 2017
Powersports Distro/Gary Fike Ripoff - New dirt bike broke 28 minutes into riding, Company won't respond to any messages/calls to fix Wixom Michigan
Author: INDIANOLA, Iowa Customer: Powersports Distro/Gary Fike Wixom, Michigan

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Payloadz Internet

Jan 19 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Next town technology PVT LTD I am a Home User Alabama Internet Author: she`, Alabama Customer: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Internet

Jan 18 2017
Shirt Magic never delivered to customer bluffton South Carolina Author: eolia, Kentucky Customer: Shirt Magic bluffton, South Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless HATEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE New York Internet Author: Texas Customer: Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless Internet

Jan 17 2017
Holland America Orlando Ashford The President lacks wisdom to solve problems Seattle Washington Author: SPANAWAY, Washington Customer: Holland America Seattle , Washington

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 10 2017
Linkshe Company took my money and did not deliver my order Internet, linkshe Author: Columbus, Ohio Customer: Linkshe Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
Marina Pahomova, Partners Trust Real Estate Agent SCAM ARTIST, THIEF AND A FRAUD Beverly Hills California Author: Glendale, California Customer: Marina Pahomova, Partners Trust Real Estate Agent Beverly Hills, California