Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Emergency Services companies on Services topic

Showing 26-50 of 467 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 21 2016
Medical Alert Difficult to work with Broomall Nationwide Author: North Ogden, Utah Emergency Services: Medical Alert Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
hhsc office off. ledbetter the local office messed up on my case lost paper work that was needed this happened to me on three occasion I'm really tired of this office my kids have to go without because of them I really need your services please help me this text is for my tanf the off ice I'm filling on 1228 e led better Dr # a Dallas txt 75216 Dallas Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Services: hhsc office off. ledbetter Dallas, Texas

Dec 29 2016
Superoir Consulting Services  Rowland Heights California Author: Artesia , California Emergency Services: Superoir Consulting Services Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia MD Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Emergency Services: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Ripped me off Cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Emergency Services: First Choice Emergency Room Cypress, Texas

31, Report #1342091

Dec 08 2016
onestop-locksmith.com Jacked up the rate . Con artist Nationwide Internet
Author: Greenfield, Indiana Emergency Services: onestop-locksmith.com Internet

32, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

Dec 06 2016
Drews RV Tech Quoted $2600 for unnecessary repair ruskin Florida Author: HARDY, Virginia Emergency Services: Drews RV Tech ruskin, Florida

Dec 07 2016
Jasen Gonzalez Ebay user name (jasen89-2012) BEWARE-Ebay buyer is a THIEF. Acts like a spoiled child, threatens to file a claim to get refund.-BEWARE Youngsville Louisiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Jasen Gonzalez Internet

Nov 24 2016
Rooter Hero Plumbing 10,000.00 dollar scam to fix a kitchen drain For 2 Seniors on pensions Scottsdale and Tempe Arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Emergency Services: Rooter Hero Plumbing Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 25 2016
Help Restoration Company took my money, and walked off my job without completing work Frankenmuth Michigan
Author: Clio, Michigan Emergency Services: Help Restoration

Sep 06 2016
Evictionhelp.org Christian My landlord books were not correct and does not match my records filed eviction Internet Author: Fort worth, Texas Emergency Services: Evictionhelp.org Internet

Aug 26 2016
Absolute Flood Response aka AFR Construction TERRIBLE WORK, RIP-OFF ARTISTS, MASTERS OF INSURANCE FRAUD, LIARS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Emergency Services: Absolute Flood Response Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2016
US Anesthesia Partners of Texas Southwest Anesthesiology Associates These guys gets paid from your insurance company and try to give you the shaft........ Getting paid twice Dallas Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Emergency Services: US Anesthesia Partners of Texas Dallas, Texas

Jul 09 2016
Juneau Bone and Joint Center Charged for surgery never performed, and stated that's what they do. Juneau Alaska Author: Juneau, Alaska Emergency Services: Juneau Bone and Joint Center Juneau, Alaska

Jul 14 2016
Aztil air conditioning Aztil air conditioning 2534 s military trail west palm beach florida 33415 888 440-9063 license # caco #49253 cell 561 718-4090 Aztil air conditioning took my m9ney and provided a fraudulent contract, my central broke they show up next day, but promise they work 24 hours round the clock, the service hits fix nothing and wind up robbing jewelry from my house, please stay far far away from these scammer theives!! Aztil air conditioning west palm beach florida Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Emergency Services: Aztil air conditioning florida