Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Hair Salons companies on Services topic

Showing 1-25 of 1,150 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 15 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered the steam flat iron on July 24th and I never received it. There is no number to call so I can't contact anyone about my order. However, I have requested a dispute for my credit card charge and they are working to to me a full refund. This web site is a ripe off and they should be shut down. Brooklyn Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Sep 09 2017
Ella's world I placed order 9220 in July 31 for an iron flat for my hair, they sent me an email saying that it will be delivered between 4-6 weeks and I haven't receive it yet, I read online today that they are a ripoff, I tried to check my order and it says that the shop is not longer available Nationwide
Author: Willloughby hills, Ohio Hair Salons: Ella's world Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Woww Fashion Offer a steamed curling iron. $49.00 Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Hair Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Sep 05 2017
Freddy's Hair Braiding Gallery Freddy's The work was lousy and Freddy wanted to recharge me to do my hair over in the amount of $155.00. When we discussed it on the phone she ask what did I want her to do and I said I want my hair redone and she said okay that she would do it when she got back. I tild her I would take the hair out so she can redo the braiding style and she said okay so I did I even took off work because my hair was a mess. When she arrived at the shop she called and said she forgot she had clients and couldn't do my hair but her staff would and that I would have to pay them. She didn't take responsibility for her work and I told her I was not repaying and I hung up the phone. I texted her my dissatisfaction about her action and told her that I am seeking restitution. Totally dissatisfied customer!!!! Silver Spring Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Hair Salons: Freddy's Hair Braiding Gallery Silver Spring, Maryland

Sep 03 2017
Beaute Creme Offered two samples for just price of "shipping" $4.95. Then, few weeks later was charged not once but TWICE $99 Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Pahrump, Nevada Hair Salons: Beaute Creme Nationwide

Aug 26 2017
Smart Style West Des Moines Iowa Author: West Des Moines, Iowa Hair Salons: Smart Style West Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 25 2017
Adam & Eve African Hair Braiding Eve On 8/17/2017 approx. 9:30 am, Eve braided my hair tight and sewed it up into a ponytail, pulling it tight with a needle and black thread, which cause my scalp to become inflamed with burning pain at 3 am. I went to the shop the next day, August 18, 2017, for help. I informed Eve that my braids were too tight, I took pain medicine and I was unable to sleep, but Eve did nothing to relieve me of my pain right away. *  Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Hair Salons: Adam & Eve African Hair Braiding Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 20 2017
Shirely Gordon Strands Hair Studio Charged me 5x what I was quoted for a hair service; was rude amd disrespectful; tried to get physical and snatched money from my hands Wheaton Maryland Author: Wheaton, Maryland Hair Salons: Shirely Gordon Wheaton, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Elly's World Steam hair straightener I ordered their steam straightener online and was charged $49.99 from my checking account on 7/31/2017. I have not received my product and cannot contact the company. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hair Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 16 2017
a. s. hair enterprises Abu Selim,Mr. Dildar Zzaman Virgin hair scammers, liars, Not a manufacturer company Don't buy anything from them there pics are fake Harek Nagar, Beldanga, Kolkata - 742133, West Beng Internet Author: southfield, Michigan Hair Salons: a. s. hair enterprises Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Hair Salons: Woww Fashions Internet

12, Report #1392085

Aug 11 2017
Designs By Calico Lazy Stylist Woodbridge Virginia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Hair Salons: Designs By Calico Woodbridge, Virginia

Aug 08 2017
Hair By Molly / Molyl Does Hair / Molly Dupuie I paid her over $1350 dollars to formulate a color for my hair and it too over a year and now she wants to charge me $50 more dollars and she will not give me my formula so that I may move on to a new colorist. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Hair Salons: Hair By Molly Ft. Myers, Florida

Aug 01 2017
Peacock and Lime Hair & Esthetics Studio - Maureen (owner) A know-it-all, gravelly voiced nightmare of a woman by the name of Maureen Vernon British Columbia Author: British Columbia Hair Salons: Peacock and Lime Hair & Esthetics Studio Vernon, British Columbia

Jul 22 2017
Above and Beyond Salon The owner is very false with her advertising and Facebook reviews. She is very disrespectful using profanity towards me when confronted about her work. Toledo Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Hair Salons: Above and Beyond Salon Toledo, Ohio

Jul 17 2017
HerImports New Received my full order Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Hair Salons: HerImports Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Evo Payments I placed a order with my distributor fo$3500 and once they took their money now they telling them that they are closing their account and holding their funds for 30 days . I sent emails confirming payment for my distributor because now I can't further my business because now my distributor won't take payment from me due to this company ! Terrible place to do busy !!! My name is lee jones and I will never due business with them !!! BEWARE Nationwide Author: Cambridge, Maryland Hair Salons: Evo Payments Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Super Cuts Company which supports Racism Springfield Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Hair Salons: Super Cuts Springfield, Oregon

Jul 06 2017
Derytah Tomara Divine Textures Holistic hair Divine Textures Holistic hair SCAM ARTISTS, BRAID TOO TIGHT, LIAR, AND FAKE Columbia South Carolina Author: South Carolina Hair Salons: Derytah Tomara Divine Textures Holistic hair Columbia, South Carolina