Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Home Improvements companies on Services topic

Showing 26-50 of 5,621 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
AAA Action Fence company llc Scammers, Ripoffs, Unreasonably expensive!, poor service Gray Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Home Improvements: AAA Action Fence company llc Gray, Georgia

Oct 08 2017
Comstar Pure Lye Comstar, Pure, Lye College Point,  New York Author: Clearfield, Utah Home Improvements: Comstar Pure Lye Utah

Oct 07 2017
Exclusively Kitchens and Bathrooms EK & BMichael Dubrow Took tens of thousands of dollars & gave extravagant lie after lie!! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Home Improvements: Exclusively Kitchens and Bathrooms

Oct 05 2017
joseph giannone plumbing does illegal work in phila. is not a licensed plumber in phila. folcroft Pennsylvania Author: yardley, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: joseph giannone plumbing folcroft, Pennsylvania

Oct 04 2017
Olshan foundation repair The lady that we bought the house from bought the extended warranty and transferred the warranty to us. We started having problems with our kitchen floor sinking and cracks and settling with brick outside. We called Olshan and they sent their warranty manager out to our home. He walked around the house saw the cracks. Came in the house and saw the kitchen problem and then told us there was nothing he could do. He never went under the house nor acknowledged the problems. The lady paid 10,000 dfollars for the house repairs and warranty. What good is it if they will not do any work? Dallas Texas
Author: Cleburne, Texas Home Improvements: Olshan foundation repair Dallas , Texas

Oct 03 2017
Jewett Construction Co., Inc. They don't pay their sub-contractors Raymond New Hampshire Author: manchester, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Jewett Construction Co., Inc. Raymond, New Hampshire

Oct 02 2017
Crew Construction Fraudulently charged for new furnace not installed Fairborn Ohio Author: El Paso, Texas Home Improvements: Crew Construction Fairborn, Ohio

Oct 01 2017
Eric Rodriguez, R&R painters R & R PaintersEric Rodriguez Took my money and never completed the job Virginia Beach Virginia Beach
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Home Improvements: Eric Rodriguez, R&R painters Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
DAVID LEE STOKEY SOUTH COUNTY CONSTRUCTION ****MAJOR SCAM ARTIST, WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN***** riverside California
Author: WILDOMAR, California Home Improvements: DAVID LEE STOKEY riverside, California

Sep 28 2017
Mr. Plum Liars Franklin Sparta Newton NJ NJ Author: Lebanon, New Jersey Home Improvements: Mr. Plum

Sep 28 2017
East Coast Mechanical ECM false advertising; changes to terms that are not custoemr friendsly-always in fine print;charging for replacement value when there is no replacement available; Boynton Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Home Improvements: East Coast Mechanical Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2017
SOUTH COUNTY CONSTRUCTION David Lee Stokey Abandoned job site, Poor Quality of Work riverside California
Author: riverside, California Home Improvements: SOUTH COUNTY CONSTRUCTION riverside, California

Sep 25 2017
Kyle Harris in Byron Georgia ( Kensel Kyle Harris) Was supposed to install my bathroom floor and build a front porch. Byron Georgia
Author: Gray, Georgia Home Improvements: Kyle Harris in Byron Georgia Byron, Georgia

Sep 27 2017
Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Fraudulent Inspection Reports San Antonio Texas Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Internet

Sep 25 2017
Bohm Contracting Chance Bohm Paid Chance Bohm with insurance check to do roof work. Services not received and had representative send text that they were closing doors due to law suit and his attorney would contact me and I will be reimbursed. Also, said since May that roof work would be scheduled. Scammed!! N.Canton Ohio Author: Alliance, Ohio Home Improvements: Bohm Contracting N.Canton, Ohio

Sep 23 2017
EpoxyTech epoxytech.net Took my money but never shipped order Internet Author: Fallston, Maryland Home Improvements: EpoxyTech Internet

Sep 21 2017
Champion Brick Repair Travis Nech Took my money and disappeared Hudson Oaks Texas Author: Justin, Texas Home Improvements: Champion Brick Repair Hudson Oaks, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Mike Allen Contracting LLC Michael Allen Doesn't pay employees & rips off homeowners & Drinks Alcohol on the job Cuddy pennsylvania Author: Moon Twp, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Mike Allen Contracting LLC Cuddy,