Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Income tax companies on Services topic

Showing 51-75 of 785 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 11 2015
Honolulu Police Department Honolulu Police Refuse to Enforce Motorcycle Laws in Honolulu Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income tax: Honolulu Police Department Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 12 2015
SSI Financial Ken ext. 101 told me he would assist me without me meeting him. I fax my info to him and he added income, dependents, and other false information to my taxes. now I can not receive my financial aid for school. Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: SSI Financial Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Tax Tiger & Five Stone Tax Scammed! Lied! Corrupt! Stole Money! Nationwide Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Tiger Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
United Tax Shield tax help scam; Pasadena California
Author: McKinney, Texas Income tax: United Tax Shield Pasadena, California

Aug 14 2015
Authority Tax Services They took my money and rendered no services. I paid them $5600 for tax resolution. Refuse to refund money paid. Irvine California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Authority Tax Services Irvine, California

Aug 01 2015
Accountnow.com /prepaid debit card Metabank gold.accountnow.com Locked my account 3days after my refund posted.(6/17/2015 Internet Author: Rodeo, California Income tax: Accountnow.com /prepaid debit card Metabank Internet

Jul 27 2015
Hagerty Insurance Bait and Switch Traverse City MI Author: Woodstock, Georgia Income tax: Hagerty Insurance Internet

Jul 21 2015
Lincoln Financial Group This company is raiding peoples 401k's little buy little and taking out 1.4% of your assets every year. 5 times more money than my future provider. Internet Author: CA, California Income tax: Lincoln Financial Group Internet

Jul 13 2015
Hrant Manuelian, CPA @ Liberty Tax Service I am single & "was" unemployed in 2014. He charged me $460! OVER 7+ TIMES my previous filing fees! I called him back & he said he would return ALL of my money in full when my refund arrived in 3 weeks. I contacted his office 8 times & he still has NOT returned my money. His office is now vacant & no one answers the phone anymore. Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Income tax: Hrant Manuelian, CPA Westminster, California

Jun 07 2015
Joe mastriano CPA Destroyed tax records Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: Je mastriano CPA Houston, Texas

Jun 05 2015
Perfect Tax Relief Took my money and no action in 2 years Los Angeles California Author: Reno, Nevada Income tax: Perfect Tax Relief California

Jun 02 2015
Supreme Taxes Sara Navas - Lesly Income Tax Miami Florida Author: Miami , Florida Income tax: Supreme Taxes

May 19 2015
Peres & Associates Enterprise Inc. INCOME TAXES SCAMMERS This people made my income taxes wrong. Now I have to pay more money plus penalty fees to the government. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Income tax: Peres & Associates Enterprise Inc. Miami, Florida

May 06 2015
Jesus Riveres owner of Liberty Tax Service JR Did not pay for the returns i done Allentown Pensylvania Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Jesus Riveres owner of Liberty Tax Service Allentown , Pennsylvania

Apr 28 2015
Cornell Beall & Leigh, PC John Beall, Cornell & Beall, PC Took my money and ran! Atlanta Georgia
Author: New York, New York Income tax: Cornell Beall & Leigh, PC Atlanta, Georgia

May 14 2015
Tel Debt Solutions LLC Deng Tax Service Tried to become compliant, got reamed instead Wood Dale Internet Author: Richardton, North Dakota Income tax: Tel Debt Solutions LLC Internet

68, Report #1220249

Apr 03 2015
Angelo Senat, Founder of Royal Jets Inc Angelo Senat and Bianca Alexis Angelo Senat,Bianca Alexis,Antonio Gonzalez business associate Royal Jets Inc. Brentwood, Astoria New York Author: Confluence, Pennsylvania Income tax: Angelo Senat, Founder of Royal Jets Inc Angelo Senat and Bianca Alexis Brentwood, New York

69, Report #1220186

Apr 03 2015
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC False 1099A report to IRS West Palm Beach Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Income tax: Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 24 2015
Lane C. Hatcher, Scam Tax Preparer Will steal your money St. Francis, Kansas Nationwide Author: KC, Missouri Income tax: Lane C. Hatcher, Scam Tax Preparer Nationwide