Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Personal Services companies on Services topic

Showing 1-25 of 1,921 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 20 2017
Kathleen Miholich Kathy Miholich Unethical and Unprofessional Transitional Interventionist; Court Appointed Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Personal Services: Kathleen Miholich Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 18 2017
Nystrom and associates ltd Otsego Minnesota Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Personal Services: Nystrom and associates ltd Otsego, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Ybarra Welding LLC Ybarra Welding services Hired to finish a building. Didn't finish and stole our money! Quinlan Texas
Author: Lone oak, Texas Personal Services: Ybarra Welding LLC Quinlan, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Paramed Paramed - Vexatious Personal Support Workers Ontario Author: Ayr, Ontario Personal Services: Paramed Ayr, Ontario

Oct 11 2017
Many phony companies in the Maricopa county, AZ area Ray Purselley - spells his last name in many different varieties. See the website BEWARE!!!!!! yOU ARE BEING WARNED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagler, Colorado Personal Services: Ray Purselley AZ

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Advanceable Technology I am trying to cancel a subsription and I got thru to a person but then got hung up on and every time I try to cancel I get hung up on Scottsdale Arizona Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Personal Services: Advanceable Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2017
Peoplefinders Peoplefinders.com Lied to me so I paid them money Internet Author: Montebello, California Personal Services: Peoplefinders Internet

Sep 26 2017
L & L Screening Keith Hommer Boca's Finest Screening Rude, Unprofessional, makes appointments and does not show up Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Personal Services: L & L Screening Port St. Lucie, Florida

Sep 26 2017
My Florida County Service to obtain documents online internet Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Personal Services: My Florida County Internet

11, Report #1402087

Sep 24 2017
BTCMiner CLOUD EU LTD BTC Miner Won't let me withdraw mined bitcoins London England Author: Locust Grove, Georgia Personal Services: BTCMiner CLOUD EU LTD Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Albuquerque Singles Personal Matchmakers Today's Matchmaker of Albuquerque, NM LLC This "singles" matchmaking service introduced me to a married man Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Personal Services: Albuquerque Singles Personal Matchmakers Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 17 2017
Bustedescorts.com None Has my phone number in my pictures up on their webpage with lies saying that I am working with the police I have been busted for prostitution Etc and I have never been busted for prostitution and I'm not working for the police and it has no way for me to contact them or have it removed and I've tried Internet
Author: gastonia, North Carolina Personal Services: Bustedescorts.com Internet

Sep 14 2017
EscortSting Dept Of Prostitution Took my ad off of backpage.com and falsified information claiming me to be an escort. Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Personal Services: EscortSting Dept Of Prostitution Internet

Sep 12 2017
Instacart Keeps 80 percent of the shoppers tips! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Personal Services: Instacart

Sep 08 2017
Perennial care It's a scam Internet Author: Meadowlands, Pennsylvania Personal Services: Perennial care Internet

Sep 04 2017
Texas Choice Pageant TCP, Miss Texas Ultimate Beauty Pageant, ACPP Decitful, Greedy, Obnoxious, Power tripping, Evil San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Personal Services: Texas Choice Pageant San Antonio,

Sep 01 2017
Kevin Stark He sent me a cashiers check that looked legitimate but was a fraud and stole $2450.00 from me!! Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Henderson, Nevada Personal Services: Kevin Stark Internet