Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Personal Services companies on Services topic

Showing 51-75 of 1,919 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 24 2017
bustedescorts.com Tyler, Texas
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: bustedescorts.com Tyler,, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Find A Grave deceptive, rip off, scam Salt Lake City, UT Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Personal Services: Find A Grave Salt Lake City, UT,

Jul 19 2017
Pure CBD Tinture Oil Las Vegas Nevada Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Personal Services: Pure CBD Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Sears Sears appliance protection plan Is Sears appliance protection pln a scam? Lakeland Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Personal Services: Sears Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
tina lee Tina Walsh psychic fraud chico california Nationwide, california
Author: corona, California Personal Services: tina lee Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Robert and Tammy Flores Rightway minisitires Panama city fl They use God as a money ploy Panama City Fl Florida Author: Youngstown, Florida Personal Services: Robert and Tammy Flores

Jul 12 2017
Chicago Estate Sales facebook.com/chicagoestatesales/; Jackson Moving & Storage; Sneaky and Unprofessional La Grange Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Personal Services: Chicago Estate Sales La Grange , Illinois

Jul 12 2017
arrowhead advance Avoid arrowheadavance.com pineridge South Dakota Author: Louisiana Personal Services: arrowhead advance pineridge, South Dakota

Jul 02 2017
Chris Chmura aka Time waster aka loser A scum loser who enjoy wasting escorts time Bay area California Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Chris Chmura Bay area, California

Jun 27 2017
Stanton Samenow Dr. Stanton Samenow is all about money, has destroyed my children and family Alexandria Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Personal Services: Stanton Samenow Alexandria, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a "reduced price". Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a "bank" of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a "bad batch". I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Painters Painting Solution Painter won't fix mistake Charlotte North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Personal Services: Painters Painting Solution Charlotte , North Carolina

Jun 24 2017
SAFE REPUTATIONS ELIZABETH CARDIGAN ANDRE CARRINGTON TYLER NELSON SAFE REPUTATIOS - DOES NOT HONOR CONTRACT NEW YORK New York Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts Personal Services: SAFE REPUTATIONS NEW YORK, New York

Jun 23 2017
Jenny G. Guaranteed life and truet They kept my refund Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Personal Services: Deborah Grant

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare membership services I was applying for healthcare and was told I did not qualify for Obamacare and was coerced into purchasing this insurance to which I then called 2 hours later to cancel the representative on the phone refused to cancel my plan and credit my credit card two of the payment of 239.95, transaction number3660648826 , cancellung membership number 672131744. The rep.,s name is steve Brodil, Tobias and associates inc. Uk Internet Author: Saunderstown, Rhode Island Personal Services: A1 Healthcare membership services Uk,