Services → Personal Services

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 13 2016
Oz 24 Hour Locksmiths Prices Misleading Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Personal Services: Oz 24 Hour Locksmiths Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Dustin L. Stanford of Treasure Coast Customs, llc Port Saint Lucie Florida
Author: Stuart, Florida Personal Services: Dustin L. Stanford of Treasure Coast Customs, llc Port Saint Lucie , Florida

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 10 2016
Life Moves, Karen Martin, Karen Martin was hired by my brother to clear out my mother's apt. because she is terminally ill and moving to an assisted living facility. West Hartford Connecticut Author: Personal Services: Life Moves

Oct 10 2016
Proofoftaxes.com Proofoftaxes They charged my credit card 80.00 and I never received tax documents they lied and said they were affiliated with the irs Colorado Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Personal Services: Proofoftaxes.com Internet

Oct 06 2016
Buddabox Doesn't deliver Arizona Internet Author: Iowa Personal Services: Buddabox Internet

Sep 30 2016
Midnight Eagle Press, LLC Danielle BlanchardSE Chardou, Elle Chardou, Selene Chardou THIS PERSON DOES NOT PAY North Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Midnight Eagle Press, LLC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 24 2016
Conslines. ibsuser@hotmail.com Promised savings on inmate calls nationwide. BLOCKED ability to receive son's calls for 9 days! Heartbreaking! Kept money! Made threats! Internet Author: Berlin, Wisconsin Personal Services: Conslines Internet

Sep 24 2016
Theophus Billings Hire life coach for family Internet Author: Salt lake city, Utah Personal Services: Theophus Billings Internet

Sep 20 2016
Arwood Waste Scheduled 3 times for service and they never showed up, then billed for services never rendered jacksonville Florida Author: Loxahatchee , Florida Personal Services: Arwood Waste jacksonville, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Better Life I answered a job posting on ZipRecruiter for Administrative Assistant Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Trafalgar, Indiana Personal Services: Better Life Internet

Sep 12 2016
Classmates Inc. Did not order anything from Classmates Inc, however my PayPal account has been charged. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Personal Services: Classmates Inc. Internet

Feb 16 2017
Jacob Hernandez Saudoph jake Hernandez jake sauldoph Jacob Hernandez nova artistry stole from me, stole from MAC stole from clients was found guilty of copy write infringment San Antonio Texast Author: San Antonio, Texas Personal Services: Jacob Hernandez Saudoph Internet

Aug 31 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS I PAID FOR A SAMPLE PRODUCT AND THEN STARTED RECEIVING PRODUCTS WITH ASKING AND BEING CHARGED. PACOIMA California Author: Mesa, Arizona Personal Services: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS PACOIMA, California

Aug 30 2016
Background report 360 Misleading, incomplete, preliminary report shows more info than paid report Internet Author: Liberty, Texas Personal Services: Background report 360 Internet

Aug 29 2016
SpectraCell Laboratories Practice of duplicate billing customer through both the Doctor and mail. Houston Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Personal Services: SpectraCell Laboratories Houston, Texas

Aug 26 2016
gotpoetry.com stole my poetry , ripped me off of my work , caused me to lose future money , not sure Internet Author: winchester, Virginia Personal Services: gotpoetry.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Ancestry.com Unfulfilled Promises & Terrible Customer Service Lehi, UTAH Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Personal Services: Ancestry.com Internet