Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Title and Escrow Services companies on Services topic

Showing 26-50 of 280 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Nov 02 2015
Arthur M. Doliber Houston International Title Transferor maybe:Manuel Mascorro Arthur and 4 more people called me to help me to sale Mexico timeshare contract, let me wire money to Mexico to pay government tax. It is SCAM. Only fake website or Houston Internet,
Author: BROOKLINE, Massachusetts Title and Escrow Services: Arthur M. Doliber Internet

Sep 30 2015
Title bucks Gadsden Manager Gadsden Alabama Author: Gadsden, Alabama Title and Escrow Services: Title bucks Gadsden Gadsden, Alabama

Sep 30 2015
Brooks Closing Services will not pay notaries on time or at all for their services Nescopeck Pennsylvania Author: South Carolina Title and Escrow Services: Brooks Closing Services Nescopeck, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2015
National Deed Services Illinois Deed Provider, Inc Took My Money and Failed to Deliver Northbrook Illinois Author: Lansing, Illinois Title and Escrow Services: National Deed Services Northbrook, Illinois

May 11 2015
National Deed Service The company indicated they would send a copy of my certified deed with the submittal of $59.50. Northbrook Illinois Author: Midlothian, Texas Title and Escrow Services: National Deed Service Northbrook, Illinois

Apr 30 2015
Safer Inc. Safer-escrow inc. Recruited for employment Seattle Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Title and Escrow Services: Safer Inc. Internet

Feb 25 2015
Northern Virginia Title Company Northern Virginia Title Company closed on a home with out paying of my Lien! Vienna Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Title and Escrow Services: Northern Virginia Title Company Vienna, Virginia

33, Report #1199506

Jan 05 2015
WORLD TRAVEL ACCESS, LLC., JONAS BOWEN WTA TITLE SERVICES, LLC. , LARRY SMITH Scam on transferring title of Time Share Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Title and Escrow Services: WORLD TRAVEL ACCESS, LLC., JONAS BOWEN Las Vegas, Nevada

34, Report #1191937

Nov 29 2014
California DMV Liars and Thieves Accountable to No One California Author: Twin Peaks, California Title and Escrow Services: California DMV

Jul 31 2014
Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Horrible company- no communication and lack of integrity Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Title and Escrow Services: Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 24 2014
First American Property & Casualty Insurance AKA First American Specialty Insurance Company INSURANCE SCAM! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING BACK, THEY DENY CLAIMS!!! Santa Ana California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Title and Escrow Services: First American Property & Casualty Insurance Santa Ana, California

Jul 10 2014
World Travel Access Took our money agreeing to transfer our timeshare and disappeared. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hercules, California Title and Escrow Services: World Travel Access Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 03 2014
First Atlantic Mortgage Services, inc. Daniel Watson/Latasha Johnson Timeshare fraud claim to have a buyer for your timeshare Saint Petersburg Florida
Author: Brownsville, Texas Title and Escrow Services: First Atlantic Mortgage Services, inc. Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jul 14 2014
Stewart Title and Abstract Stewart Title released money from Escrow account in error that was for work on my new home. I did not get what I paid for home builder stopped communicating after he got the money. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Title and Escrow Services: Stewart Title and Abstract Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 22 2014
Green Tree Servicing /mortage Green tree mort. Wrote this statement at bottom of my"property was lost due to foreclosure in 2004,filed again for foreclosure in 2012. This important stop me to revved. Help and customers serving is so rude, angry and stupied. Rapid city South Dakota Author: Dallas, Texas Title and Escrow Services: Green Tree Servicing /mortage Rapid city, South Dakota

May 17 2014
LoanMax Title Loan I borrow 2500.00 from title loan to help me with my school expense, I have been paying them 700.00 600.00 last 816.00 over and over this loan just keep growing higher and higher. This month they want me to give them 2555.00 and I don't have that type of money READING Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Title and Escrow Services: LoanMax Title Loan READING , Ohio