Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Travel Companies companies on Services topic

Showing 1-25 of 760 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 20 2017
Travel Visa Pro Expedited 2 day visa SCAM Los Angeles Califorina Author: Los Angeles , California Travel Companies: Travel Visa Pro Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
West Coast Holidays Terrible service. Air conditioning in the bus broke down, and we were forced to sit in 110+ degrees Fahrenheit temperatures for the whole day. Monterey Park California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Companies: West Coast Holidays Monterey Park, California

Aug 29 2017
Philippine Airlines Airline company My 2 year old niece, her Father and my mother (Grandma) will flying in this airline in 2 days so we called to ask if they can have regular milk on board as that is my 2 y.o. main food. The refused and said they do not accomodate children's milk anymore and that we should our own. I told the PAL Rep that the flight is 12 hr. long at least and the milk gets spoiled easily and I do not think it is a big burden for this airline who fills their aricarft to max capacity of passenger that simple milk should not be costly for them. Instead, I was told to bring our own milk for consumption which I told her will be equal to 3 bottles in a cooler and that we should get dry ice too. So much for customer service and caring logo of this airline. Bottom line they want big net income and less considerate service. My niece is paying for her seat and should have a better accomodation and consideration. Los Angeles to Manila Nationwide Author: Cathedral City, California Travel Companies: Philippine Airlines Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
airbnb airbnb.com i had renting my unit and do not got paid by airbnb because the guest call 3 days after check in and told airbnb the apartment was not clean - lie miami fl Florida Author: miami, Florida Travel Companies: airbnb Internet

Aug 16 2017
Robertq Unfair business practices London Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Robertq Loncon, Ontario

Aug 05 2017
Megabus Over charged for a trade in ticket Internet Author: States Island, New York Travel Companies: Megabus Internet

Aug 02 2017
booking.com Totally misrepresent their accommodations. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Travel Companies: booking.com Internet

Aug 02 2017
Logisticare-Texas Poor service and unfair treatment Austin Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Travel Companies: Logisticare-Texas Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Preferred client services They sent this letter to me saying i could get a free tablet but i googled it and k hear its a marketing scam for a travel marketing buisnessel Livonia mi Michigan
Author: Taylor, Michigan Travel Companies: Preferred client services Livonia mi, Michigan

Jul 12 2017
Marriot Hotel Marriott hotel hanks tom hosburgh hosco46@blueriver.net As requested, we’re notifying you that on JUL 11, 2017, at MARRIOTT CHICAGO M M, a pending authorization or purchase in the amount of $339.29 was placed or charged on your Capital One® MASTERCARD PLATINUM account. Author: Salem, Indiana Travel Companies: Marriot Hotel

Jul 10 2017
Kiwi Kiwi,skypicker.com Kiwi.com Booking buyer beware! It's a scam! Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Travel Companies: Kiwi Internet

Jun 12 2017
Sears vacation direct access We tried to cancel member ship very next day, told us what we wanted to hear, tried to schedule vacation a week later, was lied to again, for 3rd time, tried 2nd time to cancel but was told can never cancel no matter how unhappy we are with service Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moreno valley, California Travel Companies: Sears vacation direct access

Jun 06 2017
Hotels.com Misleading price placing order outside of the U.S USA Nationwide Author: Alabama Travel Companies: Hotels.com Nationwide

May 05 2017
justfly.com extra huge fee Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Travel Companies: justfly.com Internet

Jul 31 2017
JustFly.Com Air Ticket Ripoff by justfly/com Internet Author: Moore Haven, Florida Travel Companies: JustFly.Com Internet

Mar 15 2017
Discount cab /veyo Discount cab and or veyo Bad service Phoenix Nationwide Author: Arizona Travel Companies: Discount cab /veyo Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Metropolitan Trucking Inc. This Company Sucks And Very Very Cheap As Far As Driver Adequates Bloomsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Philipsburg, Pennsylvania Travel Companies: Metropolitan Trucking Inc. Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario