Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, September 30, 2016

• Reported By: Ruth — Montgomery Alabama USA
ServPro
100 S. Cloverdale Road Greenville, Alabama USA

ServPro Owner, Micah Waddell Several items were taken from my home that was being remediated Greenville Alabama

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

The first problem that I have is that items were stolen from my home.  Two of the items were my deceased husbands and the other a gift to me. The three items are sentimental, heir looms and valuable to us!  1. a WWII army green trench coat, 2. two WWII magazines, 3. a large clear glass antique platter.

When I went to the store I was told the items were all there to look in the bags... there were about 15 large plastic bags each filled.  It took several weeks to go through all of the bags.

When going through the bags, I noticed we found one WWII magazine in one bag then about 4 bags later we found another magazine.  Originally, there were 4 magazines on the floor near the bathroom that was to be remediated...  A platter, which was in my china cabinet, and the WWII trench coat in the den area- not in the bathroom they were supposed to be working in!  I went back again, to talk to them.  I was offered before and after pictures- Never got the pictures.  I was also told to look in the boxes -that I had packed- for the WWII magazines.  How did they know the magazines were in the box???

One day my son was by the house and noticed one of my metal dish pans outside... I had it in my kitchen cabinet!  No mold there!  My son took the pan with him.  Everything was shuffeled around.

My other greivance is that I was charged the same amount for a mold problem that was to a much less extent in a front room.

I had to pay by credit card over the phone upfront before they would start the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2016 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/servpro/greenville-alabama-36037/servpro-owner-micah-waddell-several-items-were-taken-from-my-home-that-was-being-remedi-1330977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ServPro