Complaint Review: Sesinve Sesskincream and Kaeyescream

• Reported By: Cyndy P — Kapolei Hawaii USA
  • Sesinve Sesskincream and Kaeyescream

Internet
    USA

Sesinve Sesskincream and Kaeyescream AmaBella Allure I ordered both products, each for $4.99 shipping. After I received the products in June, I emailed the Ama Bella Allure that I did not want to receive future shipments. No response. However, on July 29 and July 30, I was charged $89.92 and $89.95 for both products that I did not want. SCAM. Internet in Hawaii

I ordered two products online under the name AmaBella Allure: AmaBella Allure Eye Serum and Ama Bella Skin Cream. Each was sent to me for a shipping charge of $4.99 per. I received the products in June. With no printed invoice in either shipment, I looked up the Ama Bella Allure organization online and wrote them I did not want to receive any future shipments, believing the trial shipments were all I was to be charged ($4.99 and $4.99). There was no response from the company.

However, on July 29, my credit card was charged $89.92 for Sesinve Sesskincream. On July 30, my credit card was charged $89.95 for Kaeyescream.

I was scammed. I had no way to stop the charges. There was no written text in the online site about being charged for the products after the shipment. There was no sure way way to contact the companies about product dissatisfaction and refunds.

The AmaBella Allure line is promoted/marketed by Mrs. Joel Osteen, pastor of the mega church in Dallas. Doe she know or care what is happening to people like myself?!?

Online buyers beware....there are people and companies out there who operate on the fringe on the law and business integrity.

Cyndy, Kapolei, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sesinve-sesskincream-and-kaeyescream/internet/sesinve-sesskincream-and-kaeyescream-amabella-allure-i-ordered-both-products-each-for-4-1399985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content