Report: #419048

• SFL Nutrition, LLC
    127 NW 13th Street, Suite #4
    Boca Raton, Florida

SFL Nutrition, LLC Nothing Free about this "free trial"! Boca Raton, Florida

*Author of original report: Cancelled? I sure hope so!

Along with the Free Trial came a note saying the recipient has "15 days from the date that the proeduct was shipped, to evaluate and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy the formula, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $88.62 at the end of your 15-day trial period."

"You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free trial bottle and you may cancel anytime by calling 866-938-4832." Guess what? If there isn't a busy signal, you get the standard outgoing message about calls being monitored for quality, and then the line goes dead.

"...or Chat Live at www.MyTrialSupport.com" The chat begins with, "Welcome to Immediate Support. An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number 268 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 41 minute(s) and 18 seconds. Thank you for waiting." And approximately every 30 seconds, "All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly." pops up on the screen. I suspect this will continue all day long.

Ann
Panama City Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sfl-nutrition-llc/boca-raton-florida-33432/sfl-nutrition-llc-nothing-free-about-this-free-trial-boca-raton-florida-419048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Cancelled? I sure hope so!

AUTHOR: Ann - (U.S.A.)

Chatted with some one regarding the Acai Berry and was able to cancel future shipments. I received a cancellation email. :) After the Colon Aid product's website said I did not have a subscription, yet my credit card statement indicated they had no problem billing me for the month that followed my "free trial", I spoke with a human on the telephone who was able to locate my account and cancel future shipments. I also received an email indicating my account has been cancelled. I am cautiously hopeful.