Complaint Review: Sgada - New Healthy Savings

• Sgada - New Healthy Savings
    Sgada.com
    Internet

Sgada - New Healthy Savings ripoff Internet

I also signed up for the music service and was not able to use it on my computer, so I called the number on the sgada.com web site to request a refund of my money. (800-370-5012)

The person I spoke to was very rude and told me that they could not help me. They gave me the phone number for New Healthy Savings (646-495-8107) where I have not been able to speak to any one. They are always closed.

Jennifer
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2005 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sgada-new-healthy-savings/internet/sgada-new-healthy-savings-ripoff-internet-128169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content