Complaint Review: Shadowshopper.com

• Reported By: clairton Pennsylvania
  • Shadowshopper.com
    shadowshopper.com
    Internet

Shadowshopper.com ripoff dihonest fraudulent billing Internet

*Consumer Comment: Is this a mystery shopping co?

I signed up for shadowshopper.com thinking that there were a good company but i was wrong. They offer a special for $9.99 and get you to sign up. But then you go and cancel days before your trial period is up and they still charge you. Then you write to them and they say we don't care we are still taking your money and no refunds. I think they are one of the worst companies out there don't do any business with them.

Nicole
clairton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2006 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shadowshoppercom/internet/shadowshoppercom-ripoff-dihonest-fraudulent-billing-internet-189338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Is this a mystery shopping co?

AUTHOR: Giselle - (U.S.A.)

I've never heard of these people but I will assume they are a mystery shopping company. I worked for a mystery shopping company, we did not charge applicants anything (why would we???). Our income came from the clients who had engaged our services. As I've said before though, we had tens of thousands of "wannabe mystery shoppers" in our database. I always felt sorry for them because the majority actually thought they were going to earn income from "mystery shopping"..UHHH NO!!! For example, we needed 3 shoppers in the Atlanta area to evaluate some store...we would have like 8,000 applicants in the area to choose from...well..do I really need to do the math? I think you get the idea...