Complaint Review: Shakespeare's Den

19410 Hwy 99 Suite A Box 237 Lynnwood, WA 98036
    Lynnwood, Washington
    United States of America

Shakespeare's Den Rip Off - Don't Order Lynnwood, Washington

Terrible service. My order was ordered from France by family and to be delivered in the UK. It was ordered at the end of June and to date, I haven't received anything.
The order was for my birthday and wasn't send until after it, which was more than two weeks after my family placed the order. The given tracking number is in my opinion just a joke because the last track of the parcel was Los Angeles, which doesn't make sense coming from Washington state to go to the UK and I firmly believe they gave a random number that hasn't got anything to do with my actual order. I have left the UK now, it's been more than two months and a half since placing the order. I have called many many many times, left hundreds of voicemails, sent hundreds of emails. Nobody replies. The website is a trap. They don't ever send stuff. And paying 40 quids freight charges to not receive anything and to have it sent through USPS is just a joke. I would obviously not recommend this website and I will do everything to make them close their "business". Their con trap I should say. Please don't buy and spread the word. London Shakespeare's Globe's got an online shop and they are reliable. So I didn't get a present for my birthday, I was alone in a foreign country and will never ever want to celebrate my birthday again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shakespeares-den/lynnwood-washington-wa-98036/shakespeares-den-rip-off-dont-order-lynnwood-washington-941252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content