Complaint Review: Shari's Berries

• Shari's Berries

Internet
    United States

Shari's Berries Shipping Internet

I had the same experience as another reporter where I wanted to oder 2 separate products because I could not find a package that had all the things I wanted. I had ordered just the berries about 2 years ago and now I wanted to order to different products.

When I placed the order I realized the cost was almost doubled due to shipping.

I called the customer service which is outside the US and was told that it is the company policy that shipping is charges on each box, even if it is going to the same address.

I canceled my order because this really feels like screwing the customer and then was told I had to wait 5-7 days for refund. I insisted on speaking with a supervisor and she moved the time frame up to 1-2 days but this is just wrong.

I won't buy from Shari's Berries again and I am sooooo disappointed because the product is lovely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sharis-berries/internet/sharis-berries-shipping-internet-1415531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content