Report: #1192679

11 willington ave
    Stafford springs, Connecticut
    USA

Shark Cycle Horrible customer service! Stafford springs Connecticut

Made an appointment for a Saturday at 1 o'clock. I met with a salesman. He blew me off and put me with another salesman. Now 2 hours have past. I brought pictures of my trade. A $50000 mint chopper. I realize they depreciation but they offered me $8000 and wanted to inspect it with a microscope!

After 3.5 hours I had know idea of any numbers at all. They said they were too busy and would call me on Monday. They never followed up. I called them and they refused to work with me. They could not get me approved for an atv loan for $3500. I went to my credit union and was approved in 24 hours. Beware of there gauranteed credit. They charge 30 to 40% more for the vehicle and 17% interest rate!

I ended up getting $10500 for my bike and a tax credit on a 2015 Can Am 800r with numerous options. Saved $2500!  You snooze you loose.

BEWARE of this store shady owner and very poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2014 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shark-cycle/stafford-springs-connecticut-06075/shark-cycle-horrible-customer-service-stafford-springs-connecticut-1192679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content