Complaint Review: sharon corr robert corr empty shoes apple rush

• Submitted: Wed, September 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 21, 2015
  • Reported By: Barbara — Longview Texas United States of America
  • sharon corr robert corr empty shoes apple rush
    1724 Robin Lane
    Glenview, Illinois
    United States of America
  • Phone: 3127140226
  • Web:
  • Category:

sharon corr robert corr empty shoes apple rush sharon corr FELONY INTIMIDATION ARREST FOR SHARON CORR Glenview, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: So so sad, my prayers to you Sara!!

*General Comment: Rebuttal Lies

*General Comment: Rebuttal Lies

Sharon Corr self-purported poet/author and scam artist par excellence has been arrested in La Porte County for an outstanding warrant for felony intimidation.  In addition she is under investigation for the embezzlement of monies  taken from her mother.  This " spiritual" scam artist and her husband Robert Corr of Apple Rush,  Apple Rush Maui, and numerous other fly by night companies ( see Investor's Report on Google) have bilked hundreds of thousands of dollars out of unsuspecting investors.  Beware of these people they are depraved and with no morality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sharon-corr-robert-corr-empty-shoes-apple-rush/glenview-illinois-60025/sharon-corr-robert-corr-empty-shoes-apple-rush-sharon-corr-felony-intimidation-arrest-for-776612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

So so sad, my prayers to you Sara!!

AUTHOR: MAC-T - (United States of America)

I had the privilege of watching young Brandon for the Corrs and in the process met and eventually began assisting Ms. Sara. Sara is a remarkable woman who deserves far greater than anything Sharon has to offer.

Bob, I have been searching for years to find you and Bran, and I find all of this.

I am truly heartbroken that there are people that are trying to benefit from the loss, sacrifice, and testimony of this woman who has witnessed more torture and pain than I can imagine. I am utterly disgusted at the behaviors herein, and I can only pray for Sara and Brandons peace and well being. Sharon you are truly an evil monster and I hope and pray that God will have his way with you in this life!

I have witnessed first hand how Sharon abused her family, Brandon and Sara especially. Brandon loved his mother dearly and she tossed water in his face, attacked him physically and psychologically, and then handed me $1000.00 cash, a credit card and the keys to her Mercedes so she could go gallivanting around the country for a month.

My many many prayers to Sara, Ive thought of you often, not sure if you still lived in mc, I wish you nothing but love and light my dear...you most of all deserve it!

My prayers to Brandon, Ive thought of you so many times over the years, hoping that you turned into the wonderful man I always thought you would be. You always had such a kind loving spirit even through all of the pain I saw in your eyes. You were such a great kid, and I will always remember our fun times.

My Prayers to Bob that he get his head out of his a*s and realize that life with that woman is not living, but rather dying a slow and painful death. The man that I knew, I respected and admired, I looked up to and always wanted the best for... I pray that man still exists because that man was worth knowing.

God Bless

#2 General Comment

Rebuttal Lies

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

#3 General Comment

Rebuttal Lies

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

This is unverified information posted by individuals that have a self-serving agenda based on a dispute in a family trust matter.  The comments are slanderous, false, and lack credence.