Anyone in Plano, TX or Collin County can ask any family law attorney practicing law in Collin County what they think of Sharon Easley and the response itself will speak as to the character of this attorney.
Sharon likes to be combative in the court room, likes to create drama and creates and embellishes conflict between the divorcing spouses, children and opposing attorney(s). Sharon's ulterior motive is "billable hours" and she will drain you and your estate until you can no longer defend yourself. She will let you continue to run up a legal bill and be in debt to her for $20k - $50k and then she will stop representing you, once the legal bill has eaten up the "future potential assets" like the 401(k) and she will file suit against you to collect the debt. She will also no longer represent you in court until you do pay her or she will use this as a threat or will file a "debt collection" lawsuit against you.
She is a very unethical and despicable attorney. She is a disgrace to the legal profession and should not have a license to practice law. She likes to stir-up and create conflict with her "Hitler" style antics and likes to bark orders to the opposing attorney(s). Sharon is out to win and will win at all costs, even if it means committing perjury, conspiring with "experts" to bring the other side down, making false and accusatory allegations by way of her "experts" to Child Protective Services, subornation of perjury and filing false documents, which she knows are perjurious, with the court and creating hostility and conflict between the spouses because she orders her client to not speak to the other spouse so she can bill time for handling and controlling the case and communications for her client.
Sharon will not return evidence she subpoenas and will claim she gave the evidence back to your attorney, especially if the evidence incriminates her client.
If you are on the opposing side of this attorney, please be prepared for the following:
(1) To go to court during the initial phase of the divorce process and have Sharon try to get you to have a psychological evaluation.
(2) Be prepared to have Sharon recommend her "experts" and push heavily for them to perform social and psychological services as they are just as corrupt as Sharon and will produce the "results and evidence" Sharon needs for her case, even if the evidence is false or perjured testimony.
(3) Sharon will tamper with witnesses to cause them to produce the testimony she wants and needs.
(4) Check your documents extra carefully and read them over and over again as Sharon likes to insert verbiage and conditions into the orders which the court did not order.
(5) If you are winning your case and have an upper hand over Sharon's side and you have children, be prepared for an "outcry of sexual abuse by the child" to be made if you have children. This strategy is used repeatedly by Sharon to gain control and hopefully "win" her case. This will play out by Sharon having her client, usually the mother, secretly take the child to one of her "experts" who will then see the child for 3 or 4 sessions and then make a report to Child Protective Services alleging sexual abuse. Sharon will then file an Ex Parte Restraining Order with the court and right to possession of the children is taken away from the father while CPS investigates the case and the parents go to court for a hearing.
(6) Sharon will lie in court and will take something minor you say and twist the words to create a story favorable to her client.
(7) Sharon will have ex-parte conversations with the judge and will completely disparage the other party with lies and deceit so the judge is already biased without even hearing the evidence and this is also a violation of the Canon of Ethics and State Bar Ethics.
(8) Sharon does not have the best interest of the children in mind when she represents and litigates but rather she uses the children as pawns to win for herself and her client.
I hope I have helped the people of Plano, Frisco and McKinney, TX to become empowered and armed to battle this greedy and unethical attorney. I am about to file a grievance against Sharon Easley with the Texas Bar Association and would also encourage anyone else that has been a victim of her fraud and deceit to do the same.