Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I applied to an online job positing from Sharp Acquisitions, which said they provided training in marketing and sales consulting. Within two days, I was contacted by their "HR department". After having a conversation over the phone, I was scheduled to come in for an interview. There was no indication of what the company actually did yet, but I was interested in the promise of a marketing and sales opportunity. When I got to their framingham office, I was instructed to provide information about myself during the interview, but still did not hear anything about the position. I was told to come back the next day for a second interview. I declined when I did a google search on the company and realized they were actually door-to-door salespeople. I had already had exposure to a similar company called BBC, Inc. in Woburn, MA. They do not provide any information to me about the type of position until you are already set up to go out into the field and make sales. A total scam for many vulnerable young people to fall into.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sharp-acquisitions/framingham-massachusetts/sharp-acquisitions-misleading-framingham-massachusetts-1064416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sharp Acquisitions