Complaint Review: SharwareOnline.com; SoftwareOnline.com

• Reported By: Altus Oklahoma
  • SharwareOnline.com; SoftwareOnline.com
    23316 NE Redmond Fall City Road #667
    Redmond, Washington

SharwareOnline.com / SoftwareOnline.com mistreated, ripped off and scammed Redmond Washington

Ordered MemTurbo through this company. Did not like what it did to my computer after installing it. I requested the return of my $39.95. I received an email stating I had to go to a certain refund website. When I did, I couldn't access the site.

Emailed the owner of the company and received a snotty reply from him/her ["I just tried it and it worked fine."]. I have tried over and over again to access it...still nothing. I emailed again and received another nasty reply; calling me names, etc. Of course, there is STILL no refund.

They have absolutely no customer support to speak of. All they do is email you and belittle you, etc. for wanting a refund. Whatever you do..... DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT FROM THEM!!! RUN FAST!!!! FAST! FAST!!!

Mary
Altus, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2003 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sharwareonlinecom-softwareonlinecom/redmond-washington-98053/sharwareonlinecom-softwareonlinecom-mistreated-ripped-off-and-scammed-redmond-washing-51886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content