Report: #82016

www.Sheafashions.com
    Staten Island, New York

Shea Fashions ripoff Staten Island New York

Hello,

I made a Purchace with Shea Fashions on january 19, 2004. My order cost be a little over 100 dollars. I waited 14 days then contacted the sight via internet. I recieved and email a few days later saying that my order would be shipped out that week, well guess what?

That was 3 weeks ago and still no product. Ive called their phone number only to sit on the line and have it ring for 10 minutes and I have sent over 5 emails. Is this company closed for inventory purposes for real? If anyone knows, please let me know.

Ive contacted my credit card company to make sure they werent illegally using my card number and they werent, I had the card cancelled anyway but Im at the end of my rope at this point. WHAT is left to do? Take them to court? or just sit back and except the fact I was just ripped off.

Erin
Marshfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shea-fashions/staten-island-new-york/shea-fashions-ripoff-staten-island-new-york-82016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content