Complaint Review: Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum

• Submitted: Thu, July 20, 2017
  • Updated: Thu, July 20, 2017
  • Reported By: Linda — Savage Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum

Internet
    USA

Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza; this man is a thief, scammer and impersonator.  Internet

*Author of original report: Please delete this report.

*General Comment: Contact me please

*Author of original report: ...

Ripoff Report 07/20/2017:

Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza

Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza; this man is a thief, scammer and impersonator.  He claims to be the Crown Prince of Dubai, UAE, that he has a charity, that he will hire one for jobs (he doesn’t), that he loves you (I have seen online that he’s married) etc.

He said he was going to have his banker Joy Nan Bailie (at the Federal Reserve Bank) wire me money to buy some cars I was selling, but they didn't.  He would lie about who he was, try to romance me, and try to guilt me into donating to his charity.

If the men who were contacting me (all claiming to be the Crown Prince) to try to get me to donate to their charity, were the Prince, then this man has many faces.  It was never the same voice, nor could the men remember what one conversation was about, from call to call. [continued below]....

.....  It always was about trying to get me to send him money!!!

I think the worst part about him (and what makes him seem real), is he has his whole family acting in the scam:  from his father the King, his Uncle Saaed, brothers and their children all are posted on his Facebook and Instagram postings.

He uses google hangouts, or skype and will not give out his phone number; he calls me.  The amazing thing is: he will call me almost immediately after posting something on Facebook (which I would love to know what kind of technology he has), and it must be tied in with some very high-level government tie-in to be able to always be the first posing I see on my Facebook page!  Although when I go back to find the posting it’s always gone (and I didn’t delete it).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2017 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sheikh-prince-hamdan-bin-mohammad-bin-rashid-al-maktoum/internet/sheikh-prince-hamdan-bin-mohammad-bin-rashid-al-maktoum-fazza-sheikh-prince-hamdan-bin-mo-1386869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please delete this report.

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States)

Please deletee this report, I do not want it published anymore.

#2 General Comment

Contact me please

AUTHOR: Sam - (United States)

I would like to talk to you super asap. I think its happening to me. Would like to compare notes. Urgent I speak to you today. My email Gunslinger1@gmx.com

...