Complaint Review: sheinside

7937 Davis Street Ste B 30 San Leandro CA 94577
    CA, California
    USA

sheinside Bad customer service CA California

*Author of original report: Got my refund

I saw a beautiful dress on pinterest and bought the dress. Apparently I never received a confirmation mail even though the payment was taken immediately!

I contacted the customer service just after a couple of moments to cancel my order and I was assured that my order would be cancelled and money would be refunded.

However, the next day I get a mail that my item is shipped! What I am I supposed to do... Horrible customer service. Very disappointed. Would neither come back nor recommend anyone to buy from here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sheinside/ca-california-94577/sheinside-bad-customer-service-ca-california-1053485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Got my refund

AUTHOR: Pallavi Prasad - ()

Got my refund. Now I am happy.