Complaint Review: Shell Oil

• Shell Oil
    2324 McKinney
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas

I filled my auto gas tank 3/4 of the way and the price was $85!  $85 The price of the gas was not posted, nor was it legible at the pump.  After I saw the price, I demanded the owner's name and contact info.

The clerks pleaded ignorance until I got the manager's name (Cynthia @ 469-544-4008).  I called her and demanded the owner's name (Trevor @ (((REDACTED)))) and contact info.  I called the owner numerous times to complain and have my gas cost credited to a reasonable, competitive price.  I left numerous voicemails and the owner never returned my calls.

I am not totally certain that the owner's name is even correct that the manager gave me.  I'm also not certain the number I was given is correct.  Thus, if you are able to contact the owner, they may plead ignorance, but the unscrupulous business practice of this gas station should be punished, fined and possibly prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2016 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shell-oil/dallas-texas-75050/shell-oil-trevor-ownercynthia-manager-the-owner-of-this-gas-station-severely-overch-1334512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content