Complaint Review: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing

• Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
    P.O. Box 10826
    Greenville, South Carolina
    USA

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Property foreclosed due thru divorce, Ex husband was awared the house Greenville South Carolina

In 2008 i bought a house with my now ex-husband, In 2009 we divorced and he was awarded the house and he was suppose to refinance the house under his name, the house was under my name.

When i checked the Apprasial District it said that he was the owner of the house.

To get back at me for leaving him he stopped paying on the house, leaving mortgage free,he kept getting letters from Shellpoint and he ignored them so he gave them my address and phone number so they started calling me to pay them.

So I told these people to tell him to move out and I will take over the house, so when i called them back they said they had talked to him. For me to get the house back i would have to send them a check of $1600 that i borrowed from my boss to get the house back so I when i called them they told me the house was already forecloused so they took the money that i had borrowed and the house foreclosed. These people have been rude, they don't call you back then you get people that don't speak english hard to understand.

This so call ShellPoint people to should be shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2015 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shellpoint-mortgage-servicing/greenville-south-carolina-29603/shellpoint-mortgage-servicing-property-foreclosed-due-thru-divorce-ex-husband-was-awared-1271334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content