Complaint Review: Shelter Island Apartments/Seigel Suites

• Reported By: Carol Ann — Las Vegas Nevada USA
  • Shelter Island Apartments/Seigel Suites

Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Shelter Island Apartments/Seigel Suites Harbor Island Health Hazards/Discrimination Las Vegas Nevada

What Happened to The Bill Of Rights ?Particularly The 4th,5th and 6th Amendments Of These United States and The United States Constitution? Illegals Are Working on This Property!!!! Shame pucking on Elderly Vets!!!

ON TUESDAY February 21St, 2017 , there was loud knocking at the door, I'm sick, wasn't dressed and asked who it was. (There was no fire, flood or medical emergency no endangerment of my person) they said management. I asked what did they want. Response: Open the door. I ASKED IS THERE a work order? Open the door it's metropolitan police, we're doing a welfare check. I couldn't see any police , no badges or name plates at about 7:30a. m-8:30a. m, Tuesday. They continued hammering at the door and a female voice again told them get the key. I told them don't enter I'm not dressed. I started dialing phone numbers fearing harm( I'm a disabled 64 year old female Army vet). I reached a friend on speed dial and they heard the commotion. It wasn't until then they left. I found out today the parking lit had 13 police cars in it. They had the wrong apartment and should have went to E106 per employees where they did have a medical emergency. People are being killed in Las Vegas that are unarmed and police are not being held accountable. Several Yeats ago at a different apartment complex worse occurred and couldn't get an attorney. I was not read Miranda rights, wasn't told why I was being arrested, was taken to CCDC, fingerprinted then released, when they found they had the WRONG person, no RECORD and a current Sheriff's Card. Today we received an eviction notice per the owner, even though No police report was made on us. No complaints on file with the Front office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2017 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shelter-island-apartmentsseigel-suites/las-vegas-nevada-89119/shelter-island-apartmentsseigel-suites-harbor-island-health-hazardsdiscrimination-las-1358054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content