Complaint Review: Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd.

• Submitted: Sun, June 25, 2017
  • Updated: Sun, June 25, 2017
  • Reported By: Albert Milligan — Bakersfield California USA
  • Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd.
    Room A6k16, Overseas Decoration Building, Huafu
    Internet
    China

Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Wendy Xiax Amy Li Belinda Liu Susan Wu Do not send "BITCOIN" to this COMPANY they will keep it Shenzhen, Guangdong Internet

Shenzhen Topline Technology Company Ltd - Bitcoin Scam

I do business with China all the time on Alibaba.com - I have never really had an issues about not getting items for money send. However, I've always used paypal, which offers a level of protection. I had a need to purchase a "X11 Baika Mini Miner Quadruple" - which is very difficult to locate and purchase at the time of this report.

I contacted Shenzhen Topline Technology Company - to find out if they had the items in stock. Click here for   web-site

I first conacted "Wendy Xiao" by her skype account:  bitcoin_miner88 - When finding her skype address two skype adresses were found. I matched her phone number as listed on the site +86 135 1032 5352 and contacted her via skype.

I was told she had several X11 Baikal miners in stock at price of $3,400 ea. [continued below]....

..... , which was a great price for this hard to find items. I asked what type of payment was accepted ?  Wendy Xiao  told me, Western Union, Bank wire transfer, Bitcoin, dash coins, lightcoins, etc. I had never used any of these payment terms in the past before, and never felt safe because their is not protection when sending funds.  I when back and forth with Wendy for about 3-4 weeks, it seem to be safe because she give me all the correct answers. I didn't have bitcoin, but was willing to try it to see how well it worked.

I felt safe to send the Bitcoin (The Compnay had been on Alibaba for 4 years). After, sending the bitcoin - I could not contact Wendy on skype anymore, she was gone, she disconnected the skype account. I tired contacting other sales people at "Topline Technology Company" - no one got back to me on Skype or by message on Alibaba.com.

Please do not do Business with 'Shenzhen Topline Technology Company Ltd".

Sale people: Wendy Xiao, Belinda Liu, Amy Li and Susan Wu

You will loose your money, and they will not send anything to you. Also, don't send Bitcoins to anyone that you do business with for the first time. You have no way to get it back, becareful when sending BITCOIN!!  (PLEASE)

Albert Milligan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2017 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shenzhen-topline-technology-co-ltd/internet/shenzhen-topline-technology-co-ltd-wendy-xiax-amy-li-belinda-liu-susan-wu-do-not-send-1381162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content