Complaint Review: Sherrie

• Sherrie
    335 wears valley road
    Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
    United States of America

Sherrie at Pigeon Forge Kroger Lies, alcoholic, jerk, stupid Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Sharrie is in  her late 40s, she has currly long black hair, drooping eyes, judge-mental b*tch and rude; she's living with a man that is old enough to be her grandfather.

I like Sherries black Dodge Ram car she drives and her her gray Plymouth Prowler I've seen her drive. She works hard but she sure is a witch if you get to know her.

Someone said she has cancer. She is manager over the flower department. Like most employees working this lame business they always complain about the customers and they never get fired.

When I worked, I never complained on a customer. When someone complained I was called to the manager's office. I stated my side of the story if someone complained on me. The manager for the store I worked for kept me hired on till school started back.

There have been a few times I witnessed customers entering the store and Sherrie working the alarms of the store would scare the customers. She and a few other employees that dislike customers do this as a gag. Maybe she is just drunk and gets off on doing that to people?!

It would be funny if roles were reversed and I worked at the store and played around with the store alarms and watch Sherrie get all nervous.  I bet she would write a complaint letter about that to the Kroger Co. if she was victim to employee pranks!

Kroger needs to be made aware that she and other rude employees  at this particular Kroger get off playing with the store alarms as a character assassination attempt on customers that shop there.

Believe it or not Walmart in Sevierville treats customers that return thing often as if they were "evil".

These stores deserve the  "People Haters"  Award  !!   :-)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sherrie/pigeon-forge-tennessee-37863/sherrie-at-pigeon-forge-kroger-lies-alcoholic-jerk-stupid-pigeon-forge-tennessee-495887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content