Complaint Review: Shields Sites

• Reported By: Very Upset — Scottsdale Arizona USA
  • Shields Sites

Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States of America

Shields Sites David Shields Shields Sites, ShieldsSites.com Stole my money and did not provide work. Do Not Do Business! Scottsdale, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue

David Shields took my down payment for designing a web site for me and never did any work at all. If I were you do not do any business with shieldsites.com or David Shields. They are a complete rip off and they will take you money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shields-sites/scottsdale-arizona-/shields-sites-david-shields-shields-sites-shieldssitescom-stole-my-money-and-did-not-pro-695674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue

AUTHOR: davidshields - (United States of America)

I got an email a few minutes ago from Robert H. Cuttington
Web Reputation Management
notifying me that the entire first page of Google had negative reports about my business.  I searched my business name Shields Sites and ripoff report came up.  I find it very suspicious that I received an email from this Web Reputation Management company the very same day and hour that this ripoff report came up.  I only deal with a few clients whom I am in constant contact with and they certainly didn't write this, so whoever wrote this call me at 480-209-8981.  My next step is to contact a lawyer friend of mine who practices cyber law to determine the source of this slander and to sue in court.