Complaint Review: Shinetime auto detailing , 5555 kennedy rd.

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Reported By: hasan — milton Ontario Canada
  • Shinetime auto detailing , 5555 kennedy rd.
    5555 kennedy road
    mississauga, Ontario
    Canada

Shinetime auto detailing Mississauga Auto detailing SCAM mississauga, Ontario Canada

These guys are a complete ripoff.  I bought the coupons on LivingSocial.ca (and I've seen deals from these repeatedly offerred on Livingsocial.ca). $90 car detailing package for $45.

I booked my appt for Sat Sep 29 for 10 am.. the guy (Chris) asked me to be there for 10am otherwise he may not be able to take my car in (as he was going to get busy after that). Saturday morning (today) I was at the location at 9:55 am.  There is no one at the location (and exactly as mentioned in the other report.. just one bay along with 7-8 other coin operated car washes.

Called Chris back ... but got the voice message. Called him 5 times in the next 1 hr. No response. Then I decided to go over to his other location 1170 Eglinton Ave East, Mississauga. When I reached there, I saw 3 other folks waiting for someone to show up at the wash station. When I joined them as the 4th, it was obvious that these guys and this discounted car detailing business is all a big scam. I just got off the phone with Livingsocial customer service and they are going to be refunding my vouchers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shinetime-auto-detailing-5555-kennedy-rd/mississauga-ontario-l4z-3e1/shinetime-auto-detailing-mississauga-auto-detailing-scam-mississauga-ontario-canada-948429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content