Complaint Review: Shlomosmiles

• Reported By: Mordechai — Glenview Illinois USA
  • Shlomosmiles

Nationwide
    USA

Shlomosmiles Shlomo Smiles Alex Kay Nifty Ackerman Mordechai S. Fishman Alex sold us United Miles that we paid over $8,000 for then stole them back. Brooklyn Nationwide New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Matt Stringfellow , SolJets is a cheat

Alex Kay, Nifty Ackerman, Shlomosmiles (all same person) sold me 500,000 United Miles for over $8,000 dollars.  Alex then gave me login details for Mr. Morechai S. Fishmans United account.  United account number (((REDACTED))), DOB 6-17-(((REDACTED))).  All ficticious information.

One month later, Alex emailed me back demanding I give him the login details back to the account or he would call United and reclaim the miles himself.  He said he would reimburse us for the miles..

that was two weeks ago and yet to see any funds.  Let me add this was my 2nd transaction with Alex, the first one he was honest about however recently he appears desperate for money and from this board- owes money everywhere.

I have invoices from him and a paper trail to prove the above.

DO NOT DEAL WITH SHLOMO SMILES OR ALEX KAY OR NIFTY ACKERMAN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2017 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shlomosmiles/nationwide/shlomosmiles-shlomo-smiles-alex-kay-nifty-ackerman-mordechai-s-fishman-alex-sold-us-unit-1376578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies

AUTHOR: MattStringfellow - (USA)

This post is a lie, i have a stellar reputation in the field.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Matt Stringfellow , SolJets is a cheat

AUTHOR: MattStringfellow - (USA)

Matt is a cheat. Read about him all over the internet.