Complaint Review: Shoe22

• Reported By: Redding California
  • Shoe22
    178 Day Street
    Clifton, New Jersey

My son was ripped off by this company also. It's bullsh**.

I work for attorneys and have worked for a private investigator and following is some information for everyone.

Please call, file, complain, etc. about this guy. He needs to be locked up. He is commiting a felony. It is against the law to do what he's doing. Let's put him in jail.

The guy's name who runs this crap is Glenn Gardner, Jr. His address is 178 Day Street, Clifton, NJ 07011. His private cell phone number is (973) 296-8916. His message mumbles something like "this is Glenn..." let's see how many calls we can get into him.

Places to report Shoe22.com are as follows: Federal Trade Commission, Better Business Bureau, the local police, the local District Attorney, the U.S. Attorney General's Office in New Jersey and Passaic County Department of Public Safety, Division of Weights & Measures, Consumer Protection in Wayne, NJ.

Lori
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2005 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoe22/clifton-new-jersey-07011/shoe22-a-rip-off-call-private-phone-number-to-complain-973-296-8916-clifton-new-jersey-157997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I agree...

AUTHOR: Lena - (U.S.A.)

I think there was nothing wrong with her putting Glenn Gardner's number online. Something must be done about this, unlike her and many other people that have received there money or shoes within some months, I have not received anything from them in 2 years!

Get a Life Paul

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

Are you kidding me? I have every right to post this individual's information. This company is ripping people off, didn't you read the posts?

For your information, we sent a money order and never received the shoes. Like everyone else, I e-mailed time after time with no response. We waited almost 3 months for the shoes and they never came. That's when I started taking action.

For every person who found this website and filed a complaint, there's probably thousands more who didn't.

As far as the slander/defamation, get real. I won't waste my time.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Lori should post her own full name, address and phone

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Because we don't know squat about this Shoe22 thing and her post doesn't say anything specific about what the problem is. How am I supposed to know it's a legit complaint? You have no right to post this individual's private phone # or address without providing a legitimate argument. I hope Lori gets sued for slander / defamation, potentially felonious threats. Someone who claims to work for an attorney should know better than to do this, and shouldn't be working for an attorney.

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

These guys are pussys! The minute I started threatening them, I got my sons shoes. Everybody needs to take some sort of action against this company and Glenn Gardner Jr.