• Report: #1207472

• Updated: Sat, February 07, 2015

• Reported By: am — las vegas Nevada
shop rta cabinets
323E Wacker Dr Chicago, Illinois USA

shop rta cabinets Frank Lamark had been promising that the $3000 he owes me is 'in the mail' for 2 months now. Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: **How can we help? Company Response

I paid , basically a check that was cashed, for cabinets that were supposed to be delivered in 5 days.  After 7 days, i cancelled the order as i found out they were not shipped and i had no time to wait.   The company has been telling me for 2 months now that they  have sent the check. It does not take 2 months to mail and receive a check.   They are lying about it and now i doubt that they are being honest that the check will ever make it here.  If anyone else has this similar experience, please contact me so we can file a law suit.  With enough combined amount of monies owed, we can bring up a criminal, federal suit against this crime.

Apparently there are numerous companies that are opperated by this same individual who is stealing money from  hard working citizens.  Please come together to stop this scam.  (((REDACTED)))cox dot net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2015 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shop-rta-cabinets/chicago-illinois-60601/shop-rta-cabinets-frank-lamark-had-been-promising-that-the-3000-he-owes-me-is-in-the-ma-1207472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shop rta cabinets

**How can we help? Company Response

AUTHOR: Company Management - (USA)

Dear Customer

We are sorry you have had a unpleasant experience with our company. After further review we do not have any customer by the name "Reported By: am — las vegas Nevada" who lives in this state that placed an order with our website.

If you do have an order with us please email us atcustomerservice@shoprtacabinets.com

I see the person who wrote the report goes by the name of "AM" and list Las Vegas as a residence.

After searching our database, I see we don’t have any customers in Las Vegas with the first name or Initials "AM".

Our records show that this person was never billed at all for any order.

More importantly, I'd like to extend a sincere apology to the customer who posted this report for any and all inconvenience.

If someone will contact us with more details, We would better be able to get to the bottom of where the ball was dropped in our customer service funnel. It would help improve customer service overall and I'd really appreciate it.

Angela