Complaint Review: Shopko

• Shopko
    shopko.com
    Green Bay, Wisconsin

Shopko cheats people out of rebates. Green Bay Wisconsin

Shopko now offers an online alternative to submitting receipts for its mail-in rebate promotion. I entered the receipt numbers with the purchase date as it appears on the receipt. An error message appeared, saying I needed to list the date with a different format. This date entry was attached at the end of the receipt number entered so I needed to redo it. However, the system would not let me call up a number entered to make the correction.

I had no choice but to reenter the receipt numbers with the correct date format at the end. When I proceded to do this, I was told I could not because that receipt number had already been entered.

Wisconsumer
Kenosha, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shopko/green-bay-wisconsin/shopko-cheats-people-out-of-rebates-green-bay-wisconsin-457650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content