Complaint Review: ShopNBC/Sensa

4811 Nashville Road,
    Bowling Green, Kentucky
    United States of America

ShopNBC/Sensa DONT SHOP NBC.COM OR BUY SENSA Bowling Green, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Sensa is working for me...

Everyone please be aware that ShopNBC does not stand by products sold.  Especially the product SENSA.  SENSA does not work.

I tried against the advice of my doctor for 3 months (I purchased a 6 month amount of product) Since SENSA didn't work after 3 months ( I actually gained 2 lbs.!)

I called ShopNBC for only one-half of refund and they rejected my request!!!  I thought this company stood by the products they advertise and sell.  Guess Not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shopnbcsensa/bowling-green-kentucky-42101/shopnbcsensa-dont-shop-nbccom-or-buy-sensa-bowling-green-kentucky-1044308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sensa is working for me...

AUTHOR: kps2005 - ()

I purchased the 6 month Sensa kit from ShopNBC and have lost over 25 pounds in 5 months.  In the first month alone, I lost over 10 pounds.  My cravings between meals have completely gone away and I'm satisfied after eating appropriate portions.  I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

I've also been a customer of many other ShopNBC products over the last 7 years.  Occasionally I'll have a problem with something and they have always honored their return policies.  On occasion they have gone above and beyond their stated policies to ensure my satisfaction.