Complaint Review: ShoppersExpress

• ShoppersExpress
    369 E.Midland Ave
    Paramus, New Jersey
    USA

ShoppersExpress 10 messages in 3hrs. Urgencies seemed apparent Paramus New Jersey

Several weeks ago I received a referral from a reliable source about an opportunity to make extra income. The source indicated that they had previous experience with Expresssurvey.  Because it came from a reliable source I did not discount the information. Since that time I have heard nothing.  Until today.

Today in three hours I had 9 messages stating that my first assigment package had been delivered.  There was no indication of how it would be delivered or if there were any instructions in the package.  I responded with those questions and was told the instructions would be enclosed, but no information regarding how delivery would be made was given.  At 1530 the last message said USPS had delivered the package at 1520.  All the texts were from Alex Matthew from the Expresssurvey Company.

I got the mail and found this Priority Mail envelope that contained not only instructions but a check in the amount of $2870.00 dollars.  My instructions were to take the check to the bank TODAY (printed this way in the letter), cash the check, keeping $400.00 dollars for my commission, and then proceed to the nearest WAL-MAR outlet and use their Money Gram Services. Cashing the check was my first Red Flag.

The format of the letter was done in poor English which made me begin to wonder plus I had not ever received any other correspondence from this entity. Then the money gram was to be sent to someone in Puerto Rico.  My second red flag. There were 8 obeservation to be made during this transaction one of which included my name as used to complete the transfer. My third  red flag.  All this to be emailed to  surveyresultinfo@gmail.com.

All this was to be done TODAY!  The urgency of it all plus what were red flags for me caused me to do some research.  All the reports I read were similar and the money was being sent  to the same destination only the individaul receiving the money changed. The name on the check seems to change by shortening the last name, leaving off the first name and using the middle name as the first name only.

Expresssurvey.com was the address I received in the beginning, the envelope has a return address of "shoppers express" and the email address given to share information is different as well.

Beware this is a scam.  Once you cash the check and then sign the Money Gram you are now lible when this check bounces. I have notified the individual that supposedly sent me this referral to notify all theircontacts about this scam, I have further notified the FBI and the local police department.  Anything to do with me personnally is being monitored 24/7.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2016 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoppersexpress/paramus-new-jersey-07652/shoppersexpress-10-messages-in-3hrs-urgencies-seemed-apparent-paramus-new-jersey-1298219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content