Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 02, 2015

• Reported By: Steve — Fond du Lac Wisconsin
Shoprtacabinets.com
323 E Wacker Dr Chicago, Illinois USA

Shoprtacabinets.com Frank Lamark Takes money, never ships product, lots of broken promises. Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: **Company Response Update**

I purchased $2600 of cabinets from this company on 11/10/14.  After repeated shipping delays and excuses, I finally asked to cancel my order.

I was told on 1/26/15 that my refund had shipped.  To date (3/2/15) the refund still has not shipped.

The company has very poor customer service on top of this.  They never answer the phone (automated answering service).  In fact if you go to option 2 it just tells you to go online.  Online complaint system does not work last I tried.

Do not buy from this company.  Spend the extra money and go for a business that has multiple positive reviews from multiple sites.  The review company listed on thier site must allow them to pick and choose the results shown.  Note that there is no way to provide reviews on thier site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2015 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoprtacabinetscom/chicago-illinois-60601/shoprtacabinetscom-frank-lamark-takes-money-never-ships-product-lots-of-broken-promise-1212711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoprtacabinets.com

**Company Response Update**

AUTHOR: Company Management - (USA)

Hi Steve Williams - Fond du Lac, Wisconsin (Order # 20000330)

We are sorry you have had a unpleasant experience with our company.

After searching our database, we show record your order was canceled and a refund was issued.

We have attahed a copy of refund for record.

More importantly, I'd like to extend a sincere apology to the customer who posted this report for any and all inconvenience.

Angela