Complaint Review:

ShopRTAcabinets.com
Internet USA

ShopRTAcabinets.com Frank Lamark Scam! Illinois

*Consumer Comment: It's all a part of the Frank Lamark plan

*Author of original report: Update since ripoff report

*Author of original report: You have not responded to over 100 emails

*UPDATE Employee: ***Company Response**

I order cabinets from shoprtacabinets.com on May 20th 2016. After the 16 weeks and no cabinets I started emailing the website. I received two emails that said they would ship out the following October 18th still no cabinets still no response. So I started searching on google and find all these reports where people have been scammed by this website. I also found a report were the Chicago Illinois attorney general was filing a complaint against this company dated in 2015. Why is this still going on from the same company a year later. I guess I'm out $2600.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2016 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoprtacabinetscom/internet/shoprtacabinetscom-frank-lamark-scam-illinois-1333876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopRTAcabinets.com

It's all a part of the Frank Lamark plan

AUTHOR: Renae - (USA)

Found this online, it makes me wonder if what he's doing is just part of the plan. I found this at Courthouse News:

"CHICAGO - Illinois claims a Franklin Park businessman keeps taking money for cabinets he doesn't deliver, then changes his company name to duck complaints; click headline to see defendants in Cook County Court.

Here are the defendants: Click Marketing Inc.; In Stock Cabinets Inc.; Shop RTA Cabinets Inc.; World Class Commerce Inc.; Frank Lamark Jr., individually and as president of Click Marketing Inc., In Stock Cabinets Inc., Shop RTA Cabinets Inc. and World Class Commerce Inc. "

Update since ripoff report

AUTHOR: - ()

So since posting this ripoff. I have have been sending an abundance of emails and submitting tickets on there website. I have also called and left messages in there so called customer service line. Which is just a recording. I have received another email that says they are sorry for the trouble and would like an address where they can send the refund check. Shouldn't they have my address?? I mean did place an order for $2600 purchasing cabinets from them. It's a total scam. I still so confused on why they still have a website? All the things I'm reading about other customers have happen over a year ago and this has been going on for years. All yeah and the emails are coming from an Angela and supposedly she is head of the "new" management team that has taken over.

You have not responded to over 100 emails

AUTHOR: - ()

I have emailed over 100 times to get in contact with shoprtacabinets.com. I have also contact the BBB and you haven't responded to them. I have also contacted the Illinois Attorney General. I'm not the scam artist your company and you are. Your company has scammed my family out of $2600. We are middle class hard working people who have to save to come up with this money. It's not something we can just chalk up to loss. If I got to drive all the way to Chicago and go through small claims I will.

***Company Response**

AUTHOR: Company Management - (USA)

Hi there Anonymous Customer,

We are sorry you are having issues with your order. Unfortunetly on your complaint you didnt state your name so we dont know if your a real customer or if this is a fake review

If we in fact dropped the ball somewhere we will absolutly correct it.

Please email me at sales@shoprtacabinets.com . Include your order number and name so we may update you with your order if in fact this is a real customer and not a fake review

Thank you!